• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Geeky... 'ang on... what else have I said?

That looks mispelt though LOL.

It's good to be able to enunciate yourself clearly. :cool:

Allegiances all the same though :eek:

Haha sorry a bit slow today, organising another meet soon, maybe 23rd of September?

lol, it was either get CTRO or TRO but i tend to be on CTRO alot more :oops:

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

Bought a new child seat for the little one

Recaro young sport is pure awesomeness!!

My little girl loves it

No pictures but will take some asap. it looks like this

cherry-black-250.png

Had the FRSU done yesterday and my car just feels x100 better to drive. Car feels more planted to the road, steering feels excellent and the handling is so much better !! :D

Also had JDM rear arb fitted and the car feels is nice and stiff on the back end, does make a big difference. Car just feels alot more tighter :cool:

Car was also dropped a further 10mm on the Tein superstreet coilovers and the stance is now perfect !

I highly recommend TGM sport in fleet. I wouldnt take my car anywhere else. Such a friendly bunch and the prices are excellent. Tom and kirsty kept me entertained as i was there for 4hours doing nothing

Big thankyou to them :)

Good man. :cool: Look forward to both.

No mention on the sticker though :D LOL.. I'm pulling your leg. I don't have one myself... but then I don't have any others either :D

Couple of photos of the ride height plus i though i would throw in some extras. Sorry about the location, didnt want to go to far because of the footy starting at 8pm

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

Back