• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Very nice, the height looks spot on! :)

looking good ride hight looks spot on to :)

Thanks guys

As previously metioned, ride height is looking good :cool: Oh and you're forgiven in regards to the location ;) lol

Thanks Karl :)

Perfect mate 8)

What tyre dressing do you use?

Love that head unit. WANT

Meguiars High endurance gloss tyres gel. Works well and seems to last for ages on the tyres. I like the gloss finsh :D

Picture at silverstone :)

DSC_0244.jpg

Car looks immaculate yo.

Ride height is nice - lower it abit more at the front. :D
Thanks bro

I would but the steering rack / arms wont be able to hack it. I lowered it down to the bottom but started to get a knocking noise. Raised up a bit and it went

Now i have had FRSU done dont want mess around with ride height

^Fair point. Understood man.

It looks very nice. The EP3's such a good looking car, in stock form IMO - lowering it makes the world of difference!

^Fair point. Understood man.

It looks very nice. The EP3's such a good looking car, in stock form IMO - lowering it makes the world of difference!

Does make a big difference. Standard ride is monster truck! I just love the shape of the EP3 !

Car looking good dan!!

I was thinking about getting some of the meguiars tyre gel and seeing the results on your car I think this will def be on my shopping list!! :smt023

Car looking good dan!!

I was thinking about getting some of the meguiars tyre gel and seeing the results on your car I think this will def be on my shopping list!! :smt023

Thanks Gareth!

Its pretty good stuff but if you run out olive oil on tyre walls :lol:

You coming to the next wembley meet mate?

Thanks Gareth!

Its pretty good stuff but if you run out olive oil on tyre walls :lol:

You coming to the next wembley meet mate?

Hello dan, Was gonna post in the meet thread, had a quick look at my roster and im working stupid late shift :(

But as its the last one of the year and I'd love to come up again im gonna see if I can do a swap or book it off or something, will keep you posted matey :smt023

Hello dan, Was gonna post in the meet thread, had a quick look at my roster and im working stupid late shift :(

But as its the last one of the year and I'd love to come up again im gonna see if I can do a swap or book it off or something, will keep you posted matey :smt023

Good stuff gareth, hows your car getting along buddy?

Yeah good cheers mate, just trying to save up some funds then look at some further mods! Any more plans for yours??

Going to save up a bit then do DC sports manifold or toda, RBC and k100 all in one hit :)

Saving up is long though :(

Back