• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Hadn't noticed the coilovers are two separate parts in the rear. Can you not get a single (true) coilover unit for the FD?

All kits that I'm aware of are like that, likely due to the chassis design at the rear.

I’m picking the car up on Saturday, I’m really looking forward to it as it’s been a while!

Castle Combe booked for the 7th of September, to see if there’s any issues before going to the ‘Ring and Spa at the end of that month. Tom suspects I may get rubbing on the rear, so at least I’ll know before going half way across Europe whether I need to get 225 section tyres instead.

Saturday? It would have to be a brief one, I have to get back for a BBQ. But sure.

Initial reports from TGM are that the brakes are awesome and it handles well. Geo has all been done, -2.5 all round IIRC. The extra rear camber is probably not needed, but will certainly help somewhat with any potential rubbing.

Initial reports from TGM are that the brakes are awesome and it handles well. Geo has all been done, -2.5 all round IIRC. The extra rear camber is probably not needed, but will certainly help somewhat with any potential rubbing.

Sounds about right, mine ran 1.2 and 2 for road use so that should be beastly. :twisted:

2aa7ce5f5a3eeeee7c8a63c3f5a303e9.jpg

Back