• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic R

Hey all, been a lurker on the site for a while and havnt gotten round to posting a pic of my car yet so thought id put some up some :) (excuse the stickers in the first few pics -some of the lads thought it would be funny to attack my car with them :lol: )

tgttfundraiser0037a.jpg

tgttfundraiser0038a.jpg

tgttfundraiser0039a.jpg

lastbutone2.jpg

TOPGEAR1-1.jpg

TOPGEAR2-1.jpg

TOPGEAR3-1.jpg

TOPGEAR4.jpg

TOPGEAR6.jpg

TOPGEAR5.jpg

WALLPAPER-1.jpg

bought so far..

with bra.... :lol: - bought this to possibly use on any long journeys to stop dreaded stone chips (not even sure on it myself yet though so i doubt itll even get used - and dont worry it wasnt bought to be used all the time as a fasion statement :lol: )

c.jpg

nice new aero wipers as the ones on there where shot!

e-1.jpg

also have some led sidelights and rear numberplate lights
a set of phillips diamond vision bulbs - very blue light but didnt give very good vision so i took them back out and will probably get H.I.D's

ideally plans are along the lines of;

- Wheel refurb (god knows what colour as i STILL havnt decided :p )
- Rocker cover overhaul (again not sure on colour yett)
- BC coilovers / abp springs
- FRS
- itg maxogen induction kit
- unsilenced b-pipe (already bought sitting waiting to go on)

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. I do like cosmic's.

Were those pictures at the Top Gear track?

I'm starting to really like the Cosmic's, almost as much as the NHB's.

Loose the bra and get a carbon bonnet, that stops the stone chips.

Nice car, looks clean :) .

yeah i spotted the top gear test track, the gambon corner done it for me.

nice EP3 mate, JDM slag, i like that :lol:

Cheers guys! appreciate the comments :)

It is indeed the top gear track, was lucky enough to get to a day setup by an owners club I used to be in.

I did used to have a toyota yep :p yaris t-sport, was great fun to be fair!

And the stickers.. supposedly thats what I get for going Honda im told :lol:

Just one random pic from the other week :)

Rroad1.jpg

Now has;

unsilenced ss b-pipe
JMR red battery tie
New standard mats (uk not jdm sadly)
Skunk2 res covers
6k HIDs (sitting in the house waiting to be fitted)

at the moment plans are abp springs and FRSU next, along with wheels refurbed black, what we thinking you lot? satin/gloss black? also sorting out my rocker cover soon hopfully.

Thanks for looking :)

i was jwyaris on there had a dark green SR on rotas was nearly 2 years ago since i had it though, was a great 1st car! so what future mods you doing to your CTR? :)

Ah i remember you buddy! :) yeah im hoping to get it lowered pretty sharpish! and currently looking to the the standard wheels refurbed satin black (as I cant decide which wheels to buy so staying oem for now!)

Considering a change in exhaust setup as the unsilenced b-pipe sounds nice, but now that ive got a bit of grunt... i want more :D :p

Might get a light tint on the windows too if the wheels go black to try and tie in a nice moody look :)

nice! im a big fan of the moody look. it doesnt help how many exhaust systems are out there at the minute! Im considering changing the HKS back box for a buddy club spec IV back box, heard one go up the strip @ Santa Pod & loved it! tints would look great on yours!

if you going changing the colour of the rims i suggest this:
DSC01221.jpg

Their TarmacNymphs, hope he doesn't mind:lol: they look soo:cool:
the darker shade of grey is nice with the purple;)

I agree it does look lovley, and was simular to what I had in mind but with quite a few people going gunmetal now ideally id like somthing different

I do love the cosmics bud, nice car!

Not keen on the bra, but the aero wipers are a win :cool:

In regard to the wheels, green :D?

Back