• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Crumb's NHB EP3

Stunning exhaust. Bet you can't wait to get it fitted Crumb!

Bigger bonus for no customs fees! And no, we don't illegally mark the items at a lower value. :) As Crumb will see on his invoice.

After much swearing, pain, and a nasty cut on my index finger knuckle, I have fitted the exhaust and the springs.
I Spent from 10am to 8pm in a local workshop using their ramp, knowledge, and tools I didn't have. Top blokes all round.

There was a slight issue with fitting the B-Pipe to the cat, but got there in the end and the result is f**king awesome.
What a sound!!! What a look!!! Everyone there was very impressed with the exhaust once we'd all got over the fitting issue.

Thanks to James at Touge, a very nice guy and quickly got me on the right track once I'd explained the problem to him - which was handy as my car was in pieces and I really didn't want to have to put the OEM stuff back on.

I have taken some pics but cannot be arsed right now. Hopefully I'll give her a clean tomorrow weather permitting, and post some pics after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank_Einstein_penfold.jpg

:cool:

No problem Crumb. Glad you got it sorted in the end!

Yes Nick it was the narrow bolt hole issue, but shouldn't have that issue if you have a race header :)

Wow. High praise indeed.:eek:

The b-pipe fits perfectly Nick and doesn't hang down at all, quality merchandise! Thanks again James.

Looking very good Crumb :) and good stuff that the slight issue was rectified swiftly, not to mention the local garage letting you use their ramp!

Back