• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

Haha thanks dude, that bullet hole makes it distinctive I think :lol: and yeah the engine bay was mank, I spent half hour trying to figure out how to wrap the cling film around things. I can barely wrap a sarnie in the stuff let along the electrics

Now that is some funny schizen! :)

@ Shaenei - that's crap, the fact I havent even hit any curbs made it worse, have you smacked yours?

@Nymphy - yeah, I'm not joking you. I actually hate the stuff, it sticks to your hand then goes all over the shop and sticks to itself, then when you actually manage to manipulate it when you want....it doesn't stick:evil:

That description made me chuckle out loud at work, whoops :? But I know what you mean, but I can just picture a cartoon esque acme rage with the clingfilm in the kitchen :D

You should have used the gunk foam rather than the aerosol. Much easier to use and works better.

That description made me chuckle out loud at work, whoops :? But I know what you mean, but I can just picture a cartoon esque acme rage with the clingfilm in the kitchen :D

Haha it was industrial size cling film aswell, my gf's mum does cleaning at the places and aquires stuff like that lol. I also kept catching my fingures on the serrated edge, which is pretty bloody sharp lol

You should have used the gunk foam rather than the aerosol. Much easier to use and works better.

I read your "how to" funny enough :) which was a great help with regards to the film process. When I bought the Gunk I didnt realise it was the aerosol, I went back to swap but they never had it anyway and the fella behind the desk told me it's just as good :evil:

Engine bay looks loads better mate, can't believe how dirty the air box and battery were. :eek:

Cheers man. I know, I was quite shocked, I went over it three times aswell......well I think I did, the stuff I used was quite potent :lol:

what did you use to clean your engine bay?

It was Gunk Engine Degreaser
74086_m.jpg
this is the one I used, cost like £5. I just sprayed it everywhere :lol: wasn't too bad to use actually. I got impatient but it says to leave it 5-10 mins to work it's magic

Don't I know it mate lol, and after dealing with my insurance company after the accident I will not be using them again. Trying to get me to pay £400 before the repair has even bin done even though it will definately be less that £150 and then stinging me on premiums next year...SOD OFF! lol I would rather save up and have it sorted when my splitter and bumper gets re-sprayed

yeah that sounds better, all insurance companies are out to screw you over these days, any excuses!

Wow - that was a dirty bay! Its surprising how the winter can do that. Nice EP3.

Yeah it is actually :lol: I'm going to have to go over it again because the grime was so thick.
Cheers though, I think the bullett wound let's it down a tad

yeah that sounds better, all insurance companies are out to screw you over these days, any excuses!

Also found out that they will put my premiums up if I add mods but they won't pay out for them if I have an accident :evil: AVOID ELEPHANT lol

Also found out that they will put my premiums up if I add mods but they won't pay out for them if I have an accident :evil: AVOID ELEPHANT lol

I'm with elephant :(

Whilst that's probably the way insurance companies run, it's not bleeding fair is it, considering you are paying extra for the bits to go on.

Can you get seperate insurance for mods like that? - like home insurance, for example, covers the house, and some policy's cover content too.

They are cheap admittedly but after I said the word claim I was put onto another company to deal with it but then they are trying to claim separately to Elephant and I now have two companies banging on at me when I'm not even going to claim...hassle!

Erm tbh mate I think it's down to each insurer, I'm not aware of any insurance for mods. Would be good though, especially if you have spent a good few grand

They are cheap admittedly but after I said the word claim I was put onto another company to deal with it but then they are trying to claim separately to Elephant and I now have two companies banging on at me when I'm not even going to claim...hassle!

Erm tbh mate I think it's down to each insurer, I'm not aware of any insurance for mods. Would be good though, especially if you have spent a good few grand

Yeah, definitely agree - no company's ever going to be good for you when they all want money, and more money for mods.

Well I have had a few goodies lying around that need to be sorted, and no I still haven't pulled my finger out and fitted the battery tie bar. Not entirely sure why though :confused:

dsc00244lv.jpg

This also turned up the post :cool:

dsc00250d.jpg

Got this bad boy fitted, bought from Space Monkey's mate Tom

dsc00230gr.jpg

dsc00232gu.jpg

dsc00237v.jpg

dsc00233c.jpg

dsc00236i.jpg

Also fitted my second set of LEDs from Halfrauds, first set blew :mad:

dsc00249zm.jpg

dsc00247j.jpg

dsc00246p.jpg

dsc00248.jpg

When the weather clears up I will be painting the calipers, may even fit the indicators during my lunch break some time this week along with the tie bar.

You know it makes sense, constructive lunchbreaks FTW! lol
Exhaust looks good mate, and damn those LED's are bright..

Back