• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

Aha. Figured it was a non slip thing just couldn't work out where it would go.

Lol. Well I couldnt put it over the air bag and I couldn't put it ontop of the instrument cluster, so it was the only place that made sense :lol:

Non slip Uber JDM goodness :D

Ooooh yes, nice avatar BTW lol.

Did you put the metal clip on the plastic before clipping it back on the the ball? Makes it loads easier if you did.

well it would have made things aloft easier if I hadn't forgot to fit it lol. So it went on after and I refused to be beaten ny it lol.

Falkens have bedded in a little bit and my god they are 100times better than the budgets I had fitted. I won't say they are the best tyre ever but for the price they are very capable of keeping you in check. I had to put my foot down on a bend of road that I use a lot and I'm used to feathering the throttle due to wheel spin but these held very well.
Couldn't recommend them enough.

Nah, wasn't me dude. Unfortunately there are three other silver Civics near me that appear to have similar exhausts fitted and one of them has refurbed wheels :lol: I get a lot of mistaken identity atm.

It's a non slip mat but it's full of JDM goodness. It sits on my dash just above the middle vents.

See I put my stuff in the glove box or in my pockets. Both are free.

If I'm feeling really fruity, I might use my cup holder too.

What so far has required the need for non-slipness?

See I put my stuff in the glove box or in my pockets. Both are free.

If I'm feeling really fruity, I might use my cup holder too.

What so far has required the need for non-slipness?

Mainly my mobile phone, glove box is too far to reach and I hate having my phone in my pocket when driving. As it's a HTC it's too big to fit into my cup holder/door grab handle/the little ledge under the window vent without falling out.
I'm actually really happy with it, I know there are other non slip mats out there but this is much better than any other mats my friends have used. My gf even said how good it was :lol: plus I quite like the look of it on my dash.

Mainly my mobile phone, glove box is too far to reach and I hate having my phone in my pocket when driving. As it's a HTC it's too big to fit into my cup holder/door grab handle/the little ledge under the window vent without falling out.
I'm actually really happy with it, I know there are other non slip mats out there but this is much better than any other mats my friends have used. My gf even said how good it was :lol: plus I quite like the look of it on my dash.

So what are you going to say when the Rozzers pull you over for a spot check?

"O hai, I bort dis mat jus 4 mi fone so itz ez 2 reech".

Shame on you.

Ironically, I've heard the J's racing president was reaching for his phone on his non slip mat when he ran down that pedestrian.

So what are you going to say when the Rozzers pull you over for a spot check?

"O hai, I bort dis mat jus 4 mi fone so itz ez 2 reech".

Shame on you.

Ironically, I've heard the J's racing president was reaching for his phone on his non slip mat when he ran down that pedestrian.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's easy to reach when I get in and out of the car and and saves me leaning over any passengers to get to the glove box lol.

Bought these a week or so ago.
5567456554_1ef0fea3d4_z.jpg

The Bilberry is awesome stuff, and value for money compared to the AG stuff I use. And the wax was very easy to apply.
Check dis beading y0!
5584972254_71465b9a98_z.jpg

5584972182_756af47a1e_z.jpg

I seriously recommend the wax, only need to apply it a few times a year. I've caught the detailing bug now, I already clay but I've also put an order in for some tardis. Half tempted by some Iron Cut too.

So today was a nice day, and I had nothing planned for a little bit so I decided to tart up Bullet.

Tools:
5606699208_0a673f2d11_z.jpg

Offender:
5606115875_b33f29b192_z.jpg

Then after:
5606699782_cbe775ab8c_z.jpg

5606700050_168dc25fcf_z.jpg

And the other side:
5606700370_e222c8381e_z.jpg

5606697696_9397d8eb99_z.jpg

5606114709_2e557e8688_z.jpg

5606115109_d448785959_z.jpg

5606115341_33bc35428c_z.jpg

I know it isnt the neatest job, mainly because I cba to take the calipers off or use masking tape. It needs another coat but I think it has improved the appearance greatly. I just need to get the wheels refurbed and since having the wheels off has now spurred me into wanting to clean the whole arch area:
5606697918_d0e900a123_z.jpg

I had a go on the driver's side and it came up a right treat. I just need some good plastic protection for the arch liners and jobs a goodun. Watch this space.

Great work mate, it's amazing what a difference it makes on the out look of the whole car, when I buy a new car I usually buy new caliper paint, number plates and badges. Cheap and very effective..

Oh yeah, definitely. Now that the pad has tidied up the edges, it looks spot on. Good shout about the plates, they really do freshen up a car.

Bit of a crap update, but I bought some blue coated bulbs from Halfrauds because they give a very slight blue tint to the headlight, but I also wasn't very happy with the existing ones because they didnt light up the road very well.

New one is on the left, doesnt look much different but it's made a huge difference at night. Plus they were £13 for both, cant complain.

5771477915_5356391455.jpg

5771478123_9e2d63ff2f.jpg

Back