• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

They look fantastic bud. Ironically, black wheels on white cars look a lot better than white wheels on black cars.

Excuse my ignorance but whats the difference between the Works and the OEM DC5 wheels? (apart from maybe weight and JDM points?)

They look the same no?

Just wondering thats all

same basic shape but alot more going on with the works, plus they are a much smaller offset so they fill the arches perfectly.

:smt023

You should see the Nt03 on mine!

(not yet- havent quite got round to fitting them all but test fitted one and although they stick out slightly, they are well :cool: )

They look awesome harv

I can imagine them looking great in the flesh. Some pictures with the SLR please will earn you a thumbs up thanks :)

Made it to work, we need to buy another car pronto, I’m too little to drive it, can hardly see over the dash my elbows hit the handbrake and the seat as I’m just too small for it, felt all arse about face driving it so uncomfortable….might need to sit on a cushion as a temp measure.

Just about knocked myself out with the passenger seat trying to get lucy out of the car, oh and I almost fell back wards catching my foot on the passenger seat belt.

:)

Got some moar for ya Harv....And it's pretty special imo

dsc0219zj.jpg

dsc0226l.jpg

dsc0227z.jpg

dsc0241vr.jpg

dsc0255ob.jpg

dsc0257hm.jpg

dsc0265y.jpg

dsc0269rk.jpg

dsc0275j.jpg

photoframephoto2.jpg