• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 De-rear wiper

each to there own ive just done it, it just makes the back end of the car look more finished off and smoother but if your going to de-wiper youve got to de-badge too

I had to use a special tool to get mine off because it was ridiculously stuck on. Don't know what they're called though. If your not planning on putting it back on at any point then just cut it, I took mine of almost a year ago now and have no regrets and don't plan on putting it back on.

I think taking the rear wiper off makes the back of the EP3 look fat and dull.

Big bulbus smooth bits of metal like.

Not for me I'm afraid.

Did you have any luck with this Joe?

Anyone done this and still got the wiper arm as mine is snapped, and would be willing to swap some pound notes in exchange for it. Dont need the wiper blade, just the arm! Thanks a lot.

sorry for digging up a old post but has any one got a step by step guide for this im having a night mear :(

What seems to be the problem...? Remove everything you can see and it will come off.. the actual blade is a bugger to pull away from the spline thing so I cut mine off :D

Sorry to tag on to an old post, my car has no rear wiper which is driving me nuts.
I've tried clicking on the guides linked in here but they do not work.
I could do with a guide or video or something advising how to fit the rear wiper along with what parts i need?
Any ideas?

my car is an 03plated civic type r. It just has a cap over where the wiper was.

Back