• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Hmm I think performance wise the evo would nudge it unless it was anything but sunny and warm outside. But tbh they are different cars. The civic feels very different to drive. I love both cars.

I'm gate crashing a evo meet with some of my old friends from the lancer register website this week so may find out lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

There's one where I work. Makes my Evo look small.

bbeb47205b68821eb6533a45a2ad64e3.jpg

It makes the Evo 9 look so dated maybe the X doesn't look as old but thats a lot bugger car also

Ps is the new CTR coming out next year ?

I doubt that there will be a Type R next year. At first there will come a 1.0 turbo and a 1.5 turbo, together with the 1.6 diesel. There was no word about a Type R in Geneva.

I emailed K&N this morning and this is their reply:

Good Morning

Thank you for your email and kind offer of use of your vehicle.

We do have the panel filter suitable for your car under development however at this time a release date is not available.

Please could I suggest contacting us towards the end of the year when I hope we will have more information.

Kind Regards

They will need to dyno the car to tell us how many hundreds of extra HP we are likely to expect to see to justify the extortionately priced piece of foam and mesh...... :lol:

New Civic Type R

Info from another forum.

Last week the fk2 went to the Tsukuba circuit in japan.

Best time is 1.06.995

The best time of the stock FD2R is 1.07.633

The best time of the Fd2 mugen RR is 1.06.862

The best time of the stock JDM FN2 is... 1.12.22

Not as fast as the Mugen FD2 RR but good for a stock car.

ホンダã新型「シビック TYPE-Rã€ãŒç*‘波サーã‚*ットã§ã‚¿ã‚¤ãƒ*ã‚¢ã‚¿ãƒƒã‚¯ï¼ - Autoblog 日本版

http://jp.autoblog.com/2016/03/26/honda-civic-type-r-at-tsukuba/

Still not seen a fk2 on the Rd! It's proving to be a pretty rare car. And I've been looking for 1 to have a bit of a race with lol.
Anyone had a bit of a play against a golf R or BMW 235...
My bro just took delivery of his Golf R over the weekend... It's pretty nice! And he was going around roundabouts turning right at speeds where mine would have under steered straight over in the wet lol.

4c2ebcfe399eb6e920829308cdb8ea00.jpg

58e60bc9d2d01b75c1c7440048a57fc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a red one at york raceway on sunday, not putting down the best times, but did manage one just under 14seconds.
Most were 14.6's etc. Lovely looking car but too quiet down the strip for sure!

Back