• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Honda would want to check themselves. Plenty of European consumer law to protect buyers with these kinds of faults.

I just don't get they're thinking, near every fault I've read they've either fought or declined warranty work, the chap who's seat had holes appearing after a few mths old DECLINED, as said the laws are on the buyers side so it baffles me why Honda would try such things

Dat Honda reliability though.

Seems that they're shooting themselves in the foot in one of their major selling points. They'll be level with Ford soon in that regard.

Yep iv stayed with Honda not only for there card but for there reliability and customer service. If that changes ill look else where.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dat Honda reliability though.

Seems that they're shooting themselves in the foot in one of their major selling points. They'll be level with Ford soon in that regard.

Doesn't inspire confidence considering they've a new nsx on the way. I know they'll sell out, but how many people do they want to **** off?

Thats horrifically poor by Honda, especially as the diff was one of the trumpeted parts for the new car.
How car they claim wear and tear on a 5 month old low milage car?

Thats horrifically poor by Honda, especially as the diff was one of the trumpeted parts for the new car.
How car they claim wear and tear on a 5 month old low milage car?

Its ridiculous. Wear and tare?! So you'll need a new diff every 1000 miles.

Interesting thing a knocking Diff. We fit LSD's to the vehicles at work. By their design they only allow a limited speed diferential between each of the drive shafts. On full lock due to the tighter inner turn radius compared to the outer they can slip the plates or skid the tyres. The ones at work grumble like buggery on full lock. It's quite normal. Just a characteristic of an LSD.
I can only speak on the ones we use at work. All depends on the slip ratio.

Interesting thing a knocking Diff. We fit LSD's to the vehicles at work. By their design they only allow a limited speed diferential between each of the drive shafts. On full lock due to the tighter inner turn radius compared to the outer they can slip the plates or skid the tyres. The ones at work grumble like buggery on full lock. It's quite normal. Just a characteristic of an LSD.
I can only speak on the ones we use at work. All depends on the slip ratio.

This is a good point... I'm going to have a mess with mine tonight hopefully and see what mine sounds like. I've got a bit of experience with LSDs but not much but I know what to expect.

It's a geared diff in the CTR though, not a plated diff so they don't tend to make a lot of noise in normal use. My Wavetrac in the Silver FN2 didn't nor did the OEM in my Champ White.

I do get the wheels slipping coming off the drive with the different speeds due to the turn radius, but no clunking.

1d1cd8b495b902eaa1272a3206bc356c.jpg
3414bac38adb176cfedb7957c4daa1aa.jpg
4170b7359d2c9b43bae5d2c55acf0c8e.jpg

[video=youtube;RXt-Hy3KJC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXt-Hy3KJC4[/video]

Back