• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Phoned up my local Honda garage and penciled my name in for when they have any information on it. Not that I wouldn't have already read it on here mind!

I need this car!

Some useless information..................we had the first production Type R on our line today.

To be built here in Swindon, then shipped to Japan for some rigorous testing.

A long way to go, but the ball is rolling, slowly, towards 2015 !

Some useless information..................we had the first production Type R on our line today.

To be built here in Swindon, then shipped to Japan for some rigorous testing.

A long way to go, but the ball is rolling, slowly, towards 2015 !

Good update mate! Is this the chassis and all the internals for testing, or the body panels too? I.e does it still look awesome?!

Pretty sure he'll be bound by non disclosure and won't be able to give any more details.

Good update mate! Is this the chassis and all the internals for testing, or the body panels too? I.e does it still look awesome?!

Pretty much as far as im aware.

Going as far as weighing the car ! We had to be extra careful with this one body today.

In a word............NO.

Its a ball-achingly slow process from first test chassis to mass production.

October, when HUM moves all its production to Plant 1, on a 2 shift pattern, is when things should begin to warm up a bit.

I think it looks ace. Apart from the rear wheel arch blister. Would look better if they'd continued it onto the door imo

Not liking the look of the front arches and boot spoiler.

Look like they are an afterthought and stuck on rather than blended into the body.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Back