• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Images rehosted for those not on Civinfo:

c276ee16200aee4db6b8065a51f89152.jpg

b207da649c5998b3b956d31104f8c61d.jpg

64d4305af5d4ebea21af048d8f82a68e.jpg

6817b7d97ad37a47691b19cbaf91e05f.jpg

It looks awful without that huge spoiler.

Also, that guy looks like he might be data logging....or he's bored and watching a film :lol:

Thats just an utter turd!

That looks nothing like the adverts & more like an eBay bodykit thats been fitted in the dark.

The wheels look lost in the arches

Honda, DAFUQ!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be the test mule, if you look they're data logging (cable coming from under the bonnet) my guess is power tweaking without trying to stand out, the rear splitter is ready cut for the quad exhaust & I hope something is going on that boot be it horns or an aggressive spoiler

Not sure if this is old news rereleased but says written 3hrs ago, just popped up in my search news http://www.worldcarfans.com/114081579701/honda-civic-type-r-prototype-spied-without-a-rear-wing, spotted again but with 4 exhausts this time, & what looks like a woman driver, after her input we'll probably see headlight eyelashes on the production car now

OMG this cannot be true..... look at the rear end of that 'thing'. If the car releases like that with or without the tow hitch i can safely predict that no one will buy it.

Look at the Astra VXR. Or the Megane RS. Or Focus ST. Even the Kia Cee'd GT. They all look better. Not just slightly, but a lot. I personally don't care which is faster around a track, if I'm buying a new car it has to look good as well as go good, and my money wouldn't be going towards a Honda if it looks anything like has been pictured. Vile.

Look at the Astra VXR. Or the Megane RS. Or Focus ST. Even the Kia Cee'd GT. They all look better. Not just slightly, but a lot. I personally don't care which is faster around a track, if I'm buying a new car it has to look good as well as go good, and my money wouldn't be going towards a Honda if it looks anything like has been pictured. Vile.

plus 1.

A neighbour of mine works for a Vauxhall dealership, on two occasions he's come home in an Astra VXR, they looked the dogs danglies.

Back