• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

In five years we can all grab delicious bargains on V8 mustangs when they're being resold for the second time. Preferably having lost 12k minimum. Great family run around.

The cars just have presence on the road. I saw one near me in the A12 and just thought it looked the dogs dangles.

4447f5e95d36baa98a8120dce8dc4fca.jpg
635ae4a73767544ac111275cb94c50c0.jpg
3382fabdcbadb49cd23bcc8438eabbf6.jpg

This does not look like the concept modal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That says it's been reprinted from Car Magazine, Jan 2014. Lot has happened since then. Well, mostly spy shots of a car we're praying isn't the actual car. Still, the mule is a hell of a lot better than the one pictured above.

Not had a Honda for a while (went over to the blue roundel), but quite like the thoughts of a nice powerful Civic. Won't even consider it if it's £30k though, a 2nd hand DCT equipped M3 can be had for that. Honda really need to get the pricing right on this.

[video=youtube;LJla-AlnlqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJla-AlnlqY[/video]

That clip shows the rear light (I think) to look pretty much like the mule. No inbuilt spoiler light it seems. Shame b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. You can't see the full spoiler, but it does seem like the devil horns are missing.

Looking at the prototype (or Facelifted Civic sport) I think I like it more now than the concept (After looking at the concept for almost one year). But this is just my personal feeling and I know many people will be disappointed. The car should still look cool though.
By the way: my neighbour just brought his new Civic yesterday from dealership, new Hondas always look so shiny, can't stop looking at it ;-) I can already visualize my Type-R parked next to it :)

I'm sure the final car will look good, just won't be the same car as the concept I guess. Hopefully it fulfils expectations with how it drives and Goes at at least. Just mystified as to how they hyped the marketing campaign with the whole devil horn thing only to not use it. The advert they issued where the car has the rear devil spoiler looked so damn mean it was awesome. Gutted a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused?
Didn't Norro who works at Honda say that it will look like the concept?

Why all of a sudden it won't because of a tail light?

Also, if you're on about Honda being left behind because of BHP then you are looking at the wrong car. The Type R is about precision and driver feel, not all out BHP.

Just my opinion

I'm confused?
Didn't Norro who works at Honda say that it will look like the concept?

Why all of a sudden it won't because of a tail light?

Also, if you're on about Honda being left behind because of BHP then you are looking at the wrong car. The Type R is about precision and driver feel, not all out BHP.

Just my opinion

It used to be but now it needs to keep up with the competition. The FD was hardly low on BHP.

Back