• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

It's not the colour exactly, it is that I'm hoping in another colour the arches, spoiler and front splitter look less of an afterthought and more integrated.

This has been posted on another site, looks like red is out as well.

tapatalk_1425116025346.jpeg

You've got sleep in your eyes.

Haha you're probably right! I do think if you distance it from the concept and look at it purely as the new Type R it is ok. Not a classic design, but not a travesty.

Problem is the 12 months of marketing make forgetting the concept which was a classic design impossible!

Would look better once wheels fit the arches.

From what I have read, not going to be out till 2017 over here :(

Leaves 2 years to work on convincing the wife that I will only ever need to take 3 of the children out at a time...

White is a premium (GT) only colour, so this is the premium version. You can also tell from the front and rear parking sensors, the base model doesn't have those.

For the bull horn to fit, the rear light cluster would have to change, and the concept one blended into the wider rear quarter that just isn't there on this.

This is it I'm sure of it.

Plus CTRO have taken the pics down for fear of breaking a release embargo. I can understand that since they are involved in the #Redline thingy, the admins may have already seen press shots of it.

Honda have said nothing to me, so until they do I'll leave them up.

Oh yeah they get a real embargo erection over there. :)

Wow, if that's real then the designers must have spent loads of time on it.

"Let's stick a spoiler, arches and a lip on it. Now let's get p*ssed"

meg088 is such a robot Honda PR slut.

Just as a side note, meg088 is now private and you need to be following her on instagram to see her posts. You can't link straight to her profile on instagram now.

To be honest I think the red looks alright. It's still not great, but it looks alright. Will need to really see decent photos of it. It's a shame the arches are stuck on, really it is. But it mightn't look so bad in the flesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back