• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I have to say I am loving it now. Seeing the video of them both it just looks so good!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So there's no thrilling 'just kicked in' episode

This comment made me chuckle in the PH write up.

Looks promising! I am pleased for Honda. Can't wait for the more extensive reviews. I bet it looks awesome in the flesh. Chris Harris has to drive this thing!

I really like it, looks were never going to be a strong point, it's divided opinions on previous models, and the type r has never been refined, it's always attempted to be a bit hardcore.

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! BUT........... The bank says NO! :(.

It has grown on me a lot since I first saw it. Would be nice as an upgrade one day, but for now my ep3 will do lol

Looks promising! I am pleased for Honda. Can't wait for the more extensive reviews. I bet it looks awesome in the flesh. Chris Harris has to drive this thing!

From the black mountains today.

188b96a6f06905e594793a4ddfe343e5.jpg

Cor I love it!

Why won't Honda let him drive it? Because he previously criticised it's design? I imagine he'd like it from what other reviewers have said. He is reasonably fair with reviews overall, and I'm not normally s fan of him!

He had a rant on Twitter on press day saying "not f'ing invited" when asked why he wasn't reviewing it. Then questioned what type of person you'd be to buy one. I'd say he's burnt his bridges with this one :)

He had a rant on Twitter on press day saying "not f'ing invited" when asked why he wasn't reviewing it. Then questioned what type of person you'd be to buy one. I'd say he's burnt his bridges with this one :)

Ah I see. Ok thanks. Sound a bit silly to write it off like that. It's obviously a great car. Oh well.

Haven't watched this yet, but saw it on the Car Throttle FB page.

[video=youtube;YQwedAqD4ls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQwedAqD4ls[/video]

Back