• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Video is really not that great bud, I'm still just worried the car is going to be 30k! Interior shots and price please :)

Honda uk are saying price will be released in the new yr
It seems we're going backwards since Paris, the next reveal needs to be something special else I can see peeps just giving up interest

I got told today that it will probably be around £29.5k when its released and will have 290bhp, how true this is i dont know but could be close

A lad who lives local to me was told by one of his mates who works in car sales or something, how true it is I'm not sure but It wouldnt suprise me as it will most likely be a competitor to the new seat Cupra 280 the golf R and so on

Seems like that one has been spotted a fair few times now, unless its a different car same paintjob

Spoiler does not look as good as the concept. Hopefully still a mule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I done a check on Askmid and it come up as insured but "The manufacturer has not released details of this vehicle" or words to that effect. :lol:

If the sound is true, I would buy the car just for that. However if you remember the Croatia shooting: they used 1.6 diesel. So there is a high probability it is a synthesized sample of another engine.
Not only we are fooled with the wing, but also with sound now.

Back