• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I know all these vents, lips, skirts and spoiler supposedly have a purpose. It just looks a bit... Much.

For me anyway.

Don't be so old fashioned Dude, says me who's 68 years young and still partially living in the twentieth century. :lol:

Could the front sensors not be part of the anti collision system you can spec on the current Civic?

That system is a dome in the grill (I think it might be in the H actually) linked to a forward facing camera near the mirror on the current 9th gen.

Those pictures look pretty good tbh. About time Honda started equipping the Type R with some gadgets other than A/C and electric windows :lol:

Looks pretty cool. Not sure about those gawdy parking sensors surely they could be concealed elsewhere. Anyway...wheels and brakes look fat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OUHV5K3.jpg

Lol I bet it will. Que "that spoiler isn't the same as the concept" comments x 1,000,000,009

I have noticed that the fog lights are actually round rather than those cool led strips in the photo above though. Should have pimp lights like that I think^

Back