• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Sound's a lot like me. We should get used to it. Laura has with me. It's at a point where she just agrees and encourages with anything I want to do.

Great news - eventually! Unbelievable what went on at the dealer, but you're getting it next week, that's all that matters.

Look forward to the pics.

Nice one mate! I went for Milano as well (less finger prints on show from the kids) haha

mine me should be two weeks away :D

Has the Beemer been cancelled then?

Yes. I phoned them and they were flapping around saying this and that and we'll ring you back, but not accepting my cancellation, so I just put it in writing via email. Job done and they've confirmed.

Sick Lox! Red is a much better colour than blue for it too that other dealer sounds like a complete bell end. Surprised you didn't go mad! Still, at least you've sorted one. So what about the bm do you need a refund on your deposit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like you have probably made the right decision. There will always be another BM just like that one. But this will be an event.

The dark side does not approve. :lol:

Sounds like you've ended up with a win though, as the issue always seemed to be being d*cked about, rather than the car itself.

Loxy do you have ADHD when it comes to cars? I will also wait till I see a picture of it in your ownership before saying congratulations, plenty of time for your mind to change another 8 times! :lol:

I am equally as indecisive I feel his pain! This is the right choice though man you'd forever be mulling over the civic of you didn't get one. Bm is lovely so maybe a next car after the civic. Good luck with it bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROTFLMAO........

Talk about shennanigans..............I used to be indecisive but now I am not so sure..:confused:

LOL - Sorry lad but Ive never know owt like it.....

Happy for you though its a great car and looks nice in Red. What dealer did you get it from...or is it a big secret?

Personally. I think you've made the right choice. The BMW would have been **** for 8 months of the year.
I'd been secretly hoping you'd buy the Type-R ever since you'd mentioned the BMW :)

:lol: cheers Des.

I could have had either car to be honest. The BMW would have been great for the commute, but I don't know if I would have ever looked back at it whilst walking away from it on the car park.

Serious deposit on the CTR this time though, maybe he had been reading the threads. 10% down, so I'm not losing that much by cancelling. :lol:

I've found another one local, Milano. It is in fact the first car I test drove.

Picking it up next Saturday.

angry-desk-flip.png

Nice one Loxy.

Indecision is completely understandable, afterall £30k on an item that depreciates is a massive decision unless you're rolling in it.

Back