• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 FK8 exhausts

Or simply using a sensible amount of revs for the environment to not make it bark too much would work. I get annoyed with the valve systems I find and they are often much more expensive. When ever I have had a valved exhaust (last 3 cars have had a valved after market or Porsche sports exhaust which has it standard) I found without exception it goes straight into loud mode every time I start it. Even when I didnt on start up they are often just as loud for first few secs. I guess I may have a different attitude if I had neighbors to **** off but I also never seem to get above about 2.5k rpm in a supermarket car park as there are kids etc about.

I don't like drone... If you have a non res exhaust it is loud all the time at low revs as well as high. I prefer to be discreet and like the option to drive around unannounced if I choose. I am not sure where you got this idea that I drive around car parks at 7,000 rpm? I have valved systems at present on 2 of my cars and I simply couldn't live without them now. I also have an ASR module on my Audi that allows me to open and close the valves when I like. So If I want both valves open all the time I can have that but if I want a quiet startup I can close them. It also retains stock mode where they remain closed until 3500 rpm. £170 box and comes with a separate remote.

Each to their own but pointless IMHO on cars at this level the Marty on the FK2 isnt that loud when you arent pushing on, but pretty loud when you are (I noted 0 drone at mway speed) - I didn't suggest you drove at 7k only that you can control the noise somewhat with your right foot.

My wifes s3 valve opens at about 3.5k by default I think (but it sounds utter crap regardless just like her golf r before so the flap opening pretty pointless on that). Even with the most lary exhaust you can be discreet when you want to be, well I lie best exhaust I have ever had / heard is the Eisenmann Race Exhaust on the M5 (V10) now ill admit that can never be discrete :) sounded like this which makes the FK8 sound like a wet fart regardless off whats fitted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgjdPJelG0U

so back from California and missing the v8 rumble of the mustang...plus the 460BHP if I am honest...but not its 2 tonne kerb weight, MPG and the fact everyone has got one...

Will look forward to the clips from you guys in time

Noticed that too, only about 30 miles from me but Marti on the way and it’s resonated. If anyone buys it and wants it collecting and shipping give me a shout

yeah your right I doubt id have the minerals to modify Roxy

Just after that V8 in the US I am missing some sort of tone.... Like my obsession with Anthea turner back in the day, sure it will pass

hard to hear it properly on a rolling road environment

Watching a review of that new fiesta ST last night....even that p0xy little 3 cylinder pops, bangs and f4rts like a rally car..... :mad:

:D
We had the exact same moans with the fk2 release, something to do with the turbo used or something.
Even the Abarth has more of a throaty tone to it, I quite like the Honda noise though but was expecting a bit more if I'm honest

:D
We had the exact same moans with the fk2 release, something to do with the turbo used or something.
Even the Abarth has more of a throaty tone to it, I quite like the Honda noise though but was expecting a bit more if I'm honest

[video=youtube;6T6OAUpuq-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T6OAUpuq-M&[/video]

I still don’t have the Marty to fit (but will be first 5 outside of their demo car so will post some pics).

However very impressed by their response to my feedback so Kudos to Martelius to taking my feedback onboard.

To me their hangers looked a bit ropey so said as much on Instagram and suggested they look at the likes of HKS for inspiration (Had already placed order anyway).

Their response to me querying a delivery uodate was....

We would really like to give our customers the best looking products , so at the moment the production development has taken a bit longer than we expected. We are getting the hangers and few other components made outside of our house and manufacturing new parts has taken time on those. For example the hangers are now made from single sheet of steel and bent in shape with a press brake, so we get rid of the welded look on those.

We are currently waiting for timeframe from the parts manufactured outside, but it should not take too long. I will get back to you as soon as possible with the delivery time.

Sorry for the delay on behalf of us. We took in your feedback and I ran it trough our CEO and designer and he agreed that we need to improve on those.

Back