• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 FK8 exhausts

There's only one or two that i,d swap the unsilenced b-pipe for on my FK2. Given the cost difference it's a no brainer in my opinion for a better exhaust note. Is there one available for the FK8 yet?

There's only one or two that i,d swap the unsilenced b-pipe for on my FK2. Given the cost difference it's a no brainer in my opinion for a better exhaust note. Is there one available for the FK8 yet?

No, because the standard cat back is all one piece .. so the only option is to get a complete Cat back.

Having heard the hks in person I do rather like it and I’m glad I went for it now..

Update from Martelius in case anyone is interested.

Watching the price and sound before I plunge for a custom one in a few weeks ...

We just started the product development and we have not yet got the sounds right. After we get them sorted, then we know the production cost and pre-orders begin. In 3 weeks time we should be in that point

No, because the standard cat back is all one piece .. so the only option is to get a complete Cat back.

Having heard the hks in person I do rather like it and I’m glad I went for it now..

Hey Dotty, Have you had your HKS fitted yet? I'm thinking about one for mine. Just after a few thoughts from someone that's already taken the leap.

I’ve not had a chance to fit it actually ..

Meanwhile, invidia

9c4a641ef890a8c4ff088b7ee8daac02.jpg
a82ae2d9433b410aff80f59e9e8aa3da.jpg
90030824b8e24f5cc90d9b25d655ac1e.jpg

tomorrow I am going to California for 2 weeks, and have a V8 mustang to get me from A-B

Despite the blatant brag, my point of mentioning this is that upon my return after the glorious V8 and exhaust pipe tunage, the meek sound of the Fk8 just wont do and it will have to be a remus me thinks...

tomorrow I am going to California for 2 weeks, and have a V8 mustang to get me from A-B

Despite the blatant brag, my point of mentioning this is that upon my return after the glorious V8 and exhaust pipe tunage, the meek sound of the Fk8 just wont do and it will have to be a remus me thinks...

The v8 GT 2 door is currently available on a 3 year pcp for £5999 deposit £299 a month if you fancy a change when you are back!

its weird cos I see them in the UK and I really don't like them, don't do a single thing for me...

but over there, with the roof down, a Stetson on my head and a twinky in my hand, its just sooo right...

Ah I was holding out my last hope on the marteljus. Doesn’t sound great to me - not even as good as the fk2

Shame

Graham rakhal is the best or hks

There are 3 people interested in the graham Rahul - there is a significant discount if we get another person on board!

Ah I was holding out my last hope on the marteljus. Doesn’t sound great to me - not even as good as the fk2

Shame

Graham rakhal is the best or hks

There are 3 people interested in the graham Rahul - there is a significant discount if we get another person on board!

How much is it?

$2500 + £333 shipping with 3 people buying. I think it’s an awesome exhaust

Shipping one at the moment is a £1k. I’m willing to pay £333 to get one here are there 2 other takers?

Back