• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 FK8 exhausts

clip is no longer working?

Why did they take your wheels off for fitting out of interest? or are you getting some other bad boys?

I’m sure it can easily be identified as a type r with its big wing , big 20” wheels and spoilers everywhere. The fk8 gets hounded for its over the top looks.

I suppose it would look a bit more like a sport If the system was hanging off the back of the most common civic sport colour which is brilliant sporty blue, but then the noise would give it away.

Most jdm brands are two tail pipe systems.

cfd8f18756462bcd61365938376cf9de.jpg

The HKS will be a top quality exhaust and looks like it fits really well. Phil at Dream was saying its made much better that the J's Racing.

Interested to see what Martelius bring to the party. Lots of good options appearing now.

Can’t win ! Everyone said it was ripping off an f40 with its three exhausts. Then when two are present that isn’t good either.

Maybe it should have 4...

Out of the ones I've seen so far in pictures, I like the Remus the most.

I think whats off putting on the HKS as nice as it looks is the gaps either side, If the 2 pipes were bigger/filled the space a bit more I think it would have been perfect. Greddy's is kind of the same expect it has a gap in the middle that makes it look like a gummy mouth missing a tooth.

Dotty is right though you cant win, I didnt really like teh 3 pipes to begin with, but prefare them now over the 2 (Prefared the 4 on the FK2 to be totally honest though!)

Maybe they need some shaped tips, something such that it fills the gap but isn't otherwise too odd, like the Aventador but split down the middle.

The HKS sounds even ******* there than it does in the other vids online. Amazing how crap the FK8 exhausts sounds in all the attempts so far, a real shame

Back