• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2

I have replaced original bolts with eyebolts, so the harnesses can be removed by simply clipping in/out - although, it has to be said that, the isofix points offer better angles as per the Takata 4-seater car instructions - those bolts cost £10 each so they've got to be used, I tell ya!

Thinking about the rocker cover, possibly - but the green look won't stay for long, they're only temporary to keep me satisfied/stop me forking out silly money on some Jap forged Alloys (got the CE28n's in mind) when I want to do other things to the car first.

Thinking of doing my wheels NSX Midnight Purple next. Keep things fresh :D

Oh really, I thought you were keeping it green. :lol: satisfying your spending habbit.
Purple would be different, just like the green was. The purple would suit better as it is darker colour.

Those editted pics look good

Saw your car at Brands when we were waiting in the queue to get onto the Suoth bank parking. them rims are def bright!

Saw your car at Brands when we were waiting in the queue to get onto the Suoth bank parking. them rims are def bright!

Trying to do something different with my FN, as wrongly/rightly - most of the FN2's are just running the optional 19's (Rages), with the Honda Splitters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed your message matey, as requested.........

takatatyper019.jpg

Thanks to Hasnic (code) and TarmacNymph (wheelworks recommendation) cheers fellas

Nice one mate, cheers for the mention :)
And wheels look awesome, really matches up well with the black I think, and harnesses look :cool: look forward to seeing new additions in due course, and hope the warranty side of things pulls it's finger out its behind for you..

Back