• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fools Daily: Mk2 1.8 MX-5

eunos-slide-at-vmax-o.gif

So yeah, not much been going on with sh1tbox, new disc's front and pads all round, new 10amp fuse so the interior light and clock work now, no head unit so that would otherwise now be working.

Arch extensions will be ordered in Jan, along with me pulling the engine and clutch replacement.

Just general maintenance for a while.

Silly exhaust and the rest of my plans still in play, just taking a back burner to funding building works at home.. fecking women..

Generally going to abuse the feck out of this over the next year and look to sell Summer 2014. Then buy either a e36 M3 coupe or S2000. Because, IDIOT.

Same roll bar I have.

This is coming off the road while I rock the zoomer as a daily/commuter.

Need to strip a few things down and tinker. Will eventually set it up as a track toy, tow it with discovery, stack it, dgaf.

Now parked up for a few months.

Breaking out the tools and stripping it down now the weathers not so sh1t and its light past 7.

Nothing too exciting, sorting brakes out as they are sh1t and squeaking. Replacing some of the power steering, clutch and then probably taking it to get arches cut out and extensions fitted and sills repaired.

Then it's time for fun stuff.

LSD or weld rear diff, new roof, buckets and stupid exhaust.

All this will be trickle fed once garage conversion is completed.

In a random break, I had an hour to myself, so...

What looked like a 10min youtube video, turned into an hour of rage.

Good job I am binning the old vinyl roof, cut out the glass heated rear window and blitzed the rest before the rain came, which it did.

Don't have any finished pictures, partly because it's not finished, however it's now removed meaning I can set about thinking if I want another or just the Hard top or no top.

null_zpsbb4efbac.jpg

null_zpsf63d9feb.jpg

null_zps630dd195.jpg

And I get to start on the brakes and stripping the front bumper off tomorrow.

:lol:

Unless the wife has planned something for my birthday.

Back