• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forums spamming the **** out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only good thing about the thanks button is when c4dooks/gamblor goes full excel spreadsheet retard and compiles statistics.

37162448.jpg

also, how is that any different from when you thanked people for having a pop at me. You're just as bad you little toe rag.

It's a like button anyway, 96.2% of posts that are thanked are not "useful".
96.2% of the forum is not useful.

This may actually be fairly accurate if you amalgamate the amount of pages in gen chat. new project for Gamblish imo.

Yes. Yes we do. What's the gen. Has anybody booked yet or we doing it en masse?

Nobody has booked yet AFAIK. We cannot do it en masse as you can only book 8 seats at a time. I'm guessing most will book in pairs, so I thought we should do the same as we will be bummers all weekend.

37162448.jpg

also, how is that any different from when you thanked people for having a pop at me. You're just as bad you little toe rag.

Toe Rag? Well aren't you the grown up one? You know f@ck all about me mate, I thanked people for having a pop at you because at the time you were being a massive Cnut. You sat astride your high horse slagging people off left right and centre and accusing people of misuse of funds etc. And when the accused didn't back themselves up, you waded in with your little buddies as backup and started slinging your sh!t at everyone. The day someone gains some balls around here and bans your little gang, the better. This forum is no longer an interest to you, you just use it as some platform to run your mouth off.
I await your sarchastic and no doubt long worded response teacher, it will give me mere seconds of joy to read it and forget it and realise you nothing of any worth to give to this forum anymore and as such are with the rest of us at the bottom of the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back