• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

You mean the ones they hadn't ironed out from the FK2?
I would like to think/hope that being a global long run car they may address issues this time around, hopefully they do
They just made it a better car instead

Ohyesidid
I won't argue that one but the facelift will be even better :)

Here's a thought the fk2 never had a facelift soooo does that mean they got it right 1st time

Based on the chewbacca noise from the EP3 clutch into the FN2, so 10 years and two models, I wouldn't hold your breath for any fixes on a facelift!

Based on the chewbacca noise from the EP3 clutch into the FN2, so 10 years and two models, I wouldn't hold your breath for any fixes on a facelift!

I think there was similar chewbacca reports in the fk2 as well,
Now you mentioned the fn2 I'm thinking of their early syncro issues as well, so yeah you're probably right about issues not being sorted.
It's a shame this side of things let Honda down

That was filmed 2 mins from me at the Grove in Watford, on the roads I like to 'frequent' - Shame I didn't know of the Honda day as would have been good to see some of them.

You can defo here the DV whoosh on that film and that's a Honda car. I don't get why you couldn't with mine on standard. It vexes me ha...

I felt the same way initially, but am now a regular watcher of his channel. Once you get used to him he’s actually a down to earth guy that makes some decent stuff. This vid however is pretty bad!

Spotted my first FK8 today. 18 plate in red and looked pretty nice as it came towards me. The driver even gave me a wave as he passed so I gave him a wave back. First time I have ever seen another FK of any description on the road other than mine. :)

Back