• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

My Evo looked just as silly as my Type-R :)

7lLLcmo.jpg
Mine from a few years ago with fewer stickers than yours. I should have kept it
1d3de6b4e3dc0fd5b618e8de0073b8eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think we both should have kept them.
One of my mates had a Subaru STI in full rally rep graphics at the same time.
I'm sure we both looked like right plonkers on the road but there wasn't much could keep up.

Has the world run out of words?
I know.....its like every review of the FK8 has recycled the same words. :lol:
They all jumped on the same bandwagon of hating the looks(something I have never understood :confused: ), but no review could fault the way it drives....with the majority rating it as the best hot hatch currently on sale. :)

My Evo looked just as silly as my Type-R :)

7lLLcmo.jpg

Nice TM - I had a silver GSR which met its maker after my ownership ( ten days to be precise).. I had one for 6 months and it didn’t really flick my switch - fast and capable but a bit boring (dare I say it) and more unreliable than anything I’ve owned to date.

Also , the owners are more pedantic than the new gen Type R owners.

MLR is laughable at best.

I had mine for 4 years. When I was younger I think I was more interested in rally cars on tv than F1 or anything else so I had the whole rally slag decals on the car within a week of getting it. Probably why I'm getting my Stratos in the full rally replica look. Sometimes the 4 wheel drive came in handy.

Funny thing with the Evo was that I had an Aston Martin V8 Vantage at the same time. Everybody loved the Aston.. yobs, neds, posh folk, kids, pensioners ... everyone would give admiring looks, nods of approval and would let you out at junctions. On the other hand, I think only yobs and neds liked the Evo. :)

I think the Honda is more Evo than Aston :D

1PCAAl7.jpg

If they ran it on the thickest oil and then the thinnest there could be a power gain from one to the other.

But doesn't the R run a very thin oil as standard anyway?

Back