• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Got my insurance renewal....

You're getting raped there matey, I'm paying £1100 and I'm 24 with 4 years NCB and we only live a stones throw from eachother! Is that with all mods declared & with who?

I'm with admiral IIRC.. maybe chuchill... hmmm, I should probably find out lol

Is with Adrian flux with mods declared, I was with directline for 9years until they gave me a renewal quote of £1700. Rang around everywhere and no one could come close to Adrian flux apart from broker king.

Is with Adrian flux with mods declared, I was with directline for 9years until they gave me a renewal quote of £1700. Rang around everywhere and no one could come close to Adrian flux apart from broker king.

Same with me this year, nobody could get close to flux and most wouldnt even quote. Gutted though as it went up £100 this year through.

Just did a quick search as mines due in January so would like a rough idea of how much i need to save.

Best i got was £850 with Admiral with 2 Years No Claims, not bad i guess to say I'm 23

Thats how much i paid with admiral a few months back (28 & 4 yrs n/c) :)

Got mine coming up I am with A-Plan l39 postcode £990 fully Comp! I swapped cars a few weeks ago from my 350hp JDM V5 WRX STI to the UK EP3 Type R! Crazy thing is I only paid £760 on my Scoob last year would have been around £1800 this time Insurance is getting a Joke! I am 35 4 n/c
who seems to be the best in the Liverpool postcode even though I am in West Lancashire Crazy stuff! This post code Thing! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my renewal with Adrian Flux, £1,360 including the charger.

Phoned them up and said the charger was coming off, RRC, TB, decat manifold, cams and Stoptechs going on. They revised the quote to £1,210. I told them I was disappointee with that, and the operator said she thought it would have come down more, but it was still extensively modified. :rolleyes:

I submitted my details on Greenlight and it came back at £699.35.

Winzor!

Have I mentioned that I only pay £500 for my evo? :)
Mods declared.

Would be cheaper if I didnt pay monthly too.

Admiral £610
Flux £1111
Direct Line £800

Hunt continues, don't really want to use sky.

Did you tell Ollie? They've always been fine on the phone with me, in fact I'm moving back to them in a few days.

Been with lifesure since Chris recommended them. No other company has even come close to their prices.
Went down this year too and I'm on max no claims!

Been with lifesure since Chris recommended them. No other company has even come close to their prices.
Went down this year too and I'm on max no claims!
They won't insure me this time round, something to do with a change of underwriters.

Back