• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Yes. Yes there is. I dropped the car off Yesterday for the engine to go in and be mapped. I will be picking her up Saturday. I am rather excited. Paul has been amazing in looking after me along with the rest of the boys. Cannot praise them enough.

awesome.

hada good look at your motor on Saturday, can't say the colour is to my liking, but it's not my car so that's fcuking irrelevant :lol:

now the question is this, once the engine is in are you going to track it?!?

Oh and since the photo hosting service I was using has folded... I am going to have to start again there, sigh....

Yes. Yes there is. I dropped the car off Yesterday for the engine to go in and be mapped. I will be picking her up Saturday. I am rather excited. Paul has been amazing in looking after me along with the rest of the boys. Cannot praise them enough.

Get 6 points, then make car go faster :lol:

Hell yes I am! I plan on pottering around a track near you soon.... The car will be better than me, but I will grow into it. In the meantime I am driving around in Paul's Mugen kited and tuned FN2. That car is proper amazing.

It does need a lot of other bits, complete chassis bushing set, a new radiator, the old one was erm, mostly holes.... not in a good way oops.

Hell yes I am! I plan on pottering around a track near you soon.... The car will be better than me, but I will grow into it. In the meantime I am driving around in Paul's Mugen kited and tuned FN2. That car is proper amazing.

It does need a lot of other bits, complete chassis bushing set, a new radiator, the old one was erm, mostly holes.... not in a good way oops.

not a bad courtesy car!

I picked the car up yesterday. The guys at TDI have done an outstanding job with the build. Not only the quality of the build but the attention to detail. My bay is now spotless. The instal is super lush. As for the car and how it drives it is astounding. with 190flbs of torque available at under 3000 revs it just pulls all the way nice and smooth to the 8200 redline. The car is so flexible to drive and there is just so much grunt.

We can take her up to 85 or even 9 if we want at a later date. There is a power graph below. Just worth mentioning that the VCG is 25 degrees as it is the stock RSX one at the moment. We can swap that out and re tune if we want to at a later date as the motor has a LOT more to give. A lot more.

20.jpg

That graph is immense. So much torque available across the whole range, and a practically straight line power curve. Simply awesome.

In a different leage all together compared to the generic bolt on a JRSC for bigger power technique. This thing will be a monster, I honestly did not expect so much power. I thought it would be revving a good bit higher than that G, hopefully in the future ;)

Edit - Liking the build description on the graph :lol:

Back