• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Stunning mate. Hate to think once it's run in what power you'll get and what it'd be like to drive.

Also hate to think of the cost!

Well I do need to tip my hat to you G.
oldtimer.gif

Congratulations on getting this build to completion and building a car that technically brilliant and drivable.
smartass.gif

You are right to be pleased with the results. I do hope that after fine tuning and the engine settling in you can gain a couple of more ponies. Once you do, please tell us how the new engine performs compared to a standard K20A2. Does it need to be wrung out or just a slight throttle tickle to get things exciting?

Very pleased for you. Keep this thread updated as time allows. 8)

The contrast in these two consecutive posts made me lol.

Well I have just updated the first post with a few pics from the recent Fast Car feature and slightly updated spec list. The car is driving well and is nicely loosened up. Just put some new tyres on the front and some new aero wipers. To follow is some new bushings and an LSD would be nice.

Excellent 8)

In your spec, you forgot to mention it's a different colour.

Are you going to be putting the front splitter weather strip back on?

erm I cannot find it. oops. I will get one and put it on though. Oh and I will be re-meshing the front opening in front of the rad.

Hey G,Hows things going???Your car certainly looks a bit different to the last time I saw it, although you still have the same steering wheel I noticed :lol:

I Carl, yes man it is a bit different. Seems to have gotten a bit out of hand. Still a bit to do with the handling and so on but she is getting there.

Odd as they were w@nk on my DC5 and DC2, I don't see why they'd be any different on an EP3?

They're horrible on the DC2 due to the sidewalls being made of jelly in 15" sizes so just ruin the feel of the car, I never really had issues in the wet like some do when I had them on both the EP3 and the DC2, just felt like a bag of turd in small sizes.

I took them off my DC5 and replaced them with RE050A's and the difference was night and day, just my experience of the tyre. When I got the DC2 it had them on and it instantly reminded of how turd I found them.

I had PS2's on an EP3, good in the dry but crap in the wet as has been mentioned LOADS of times before, another thing that gets mentioned is driving in accordance with the road conditions, if you do that then you will never have an accident :D

Back