• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Really like this EP, do think the front end looks a bit too 'ordinary' compared with the rest of the car.

Well erm, never really thought about it if I am honest. Apart for the rims and the bonnet the exterior is stock ish (well paint notwithstanding). I do like the mugen front lip but it is the only one I do like apart from the Airwalker. may give it some thought in the future.

Well erm, never really thought about it if I am honest. Apart for the rims and the bonnet the exterior is stock ish (well paint notwithstanding). I do like the mugen front lip but it is the only one I do like apart from the Airwalker. may give it some thought in the future.

Mugen would look superb, it would be bloody low though.

erm at the moment I have about two quid! I gotta feed myself on that till the end of the month! But I am in talks with Samco who may just knock one up for me.

Also. I did have the ARC hardpipe on. But it was a tad restrictive. So TDI kindly put that on for me so I was up and running. Thanks anyway Chris! :).

Also. I did have the ARC hardpipe on. But it was a tad restrictive. So TDI kindly put that on for me so I was up and running. Thanks anyway Chris! :).

Interesting, so the ARC hardpipe was being restrictive.

What sort of levels of restriction are we talking ?? Were there any intake temp differences ??

I am not sure Paul did tell me... but I cannot remember :O

Read the feature in Fast Car mate, loving the look and the power is fan-dappy-dosey! :twisted:

*looks in bank to see whether I can afford a frankensteine build on ITB's....* Nope. :lol:

Hi Sorry for late reply, I got mine from my Buddy Eric Moon in the USA. Best thing is to order direct form Speedstar I think.

I know things have been quiet of late. but there are some new bits in the pipeline, a few tweeks here and there and some dress up parts and a general tidy...

New Seats
Skunk2 Rocker cover fitting kit with low profile fixings.
Chassis Bushings
Another visit to TDI North to do some extra fettling
Custom Engine Mounts from Vibra Technics
A wheel re furb and new colour.

Oh and a new steering rack as mine is fubar.

Hi G, been following your thread, can't believe it's the same car that used to come to those Essex meets all those years ago:) It looks great mate and I hope to see it in the paint someday.

Hey Fella! Been a while..... Yep it is the same car 178,000 miles later eek. How the heck are you by the way? Oh and if you want to see me i often head back to Essex. Or I will be at Japfest (both) and Trax this year.

Hey Fella! Been a while..... Yep it is the same car 178,000 miles later eek. How the heck are you by the way? Oh and if you want to see me i often head back to Essex. Or I will be at Japfest (both) and Trax this year.

I'm good mate, a lot older but not a lot wiser:) I've just sold the TVR and I'm thinking of getting another EP3 and getting into trackdays. I'm hoping to get to Japfest so hopefully I'll catch up with you there and you can talk me through the car?

Back