• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hatton|Fiesta STealth

Have you looked at lowered rails mate? I'm sure a guy on STOC had some on his OEM seats. I have noticed i have my seat back far further back than in the EP3.

Today was caliper painting time. I will let the pictures do the talking.

before
IMG_1078Resized.png

IMG_1065Resized.png

after
IMG_1088Resized.png

While the wheels were off, I thought i'd give them a good clean, polish and wheel sealent
IMG_1082Resized.png

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1084Resized.png

The engine needed a clean as well, so did that too. So again, before and after pictures.
IMG_1077Resized.png

IMG_1085Resized.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice - I see one very similar (but a bit more stickered up) near my house in Wymondham.

A guy who works over the road from here has a blue striped one - always seems to be losing his centre caps!

Yep. A nice big scuff. It's booked in for a tidy up at the front. It's going to be sorted.

No mate. I've only got it for a short amount of time as it's an interim car until something comes up I really want. I'll only be tidying it up and selling it on.

Yeah right Ben :lol: There is nothing out there that will meet up to your standards, also you need to get something that will totally replace the DC5 and that means boosted monster or imported bling with possibly Mugen and RR in the title ;)

Looks sweet, always loved the looks of the ST, and the wheels are really nice as well. Just a shame the engine is gutless.

Looks sweet, always loved the looks of the ST, and the wheels are really nice as well. Just a shame the engine is gutless.

It's funny, I don't think I've gone over 5k RPM yet as it's not even in the same league as the DC5. Although it feels very nimble. The handling is great as it's been lowered a fair amount.

Nice hatton. Good cleaning, it's what owning a black car is all about LOL.

Keep the updates coming.

The engine isn't as gutless as you'd think mate. Coming from an EP3, the ST feels more torquey, but that has allways been Honda's downfall. I know the ST isn't quite on the TypeR mark, but with a few small, cheap mods, it comes damn close to it.

Attention to detail, I put all relevant badges back on the car this evening. That's all :)

Back