• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hazz's 1996 R33 GTR

I managed about 4 months driving 60+ miles per day.... If I'm really careful I can get about 20mpg, use about £120 a week in petrol. If I'm not careful I can smash 1/2 a tank in a day, £220 a week.

Buying the swift will mean I can actually spend more on the skyline :lol:

Good decision. My mate has one of the swifts, absolute riot of a car. I don't think he cleans it, ever. I am sure you will though...maybe.

Yes H!! Rotters FTW. Best thing I ever did was buy second car that was a sh!t box to use instead of the Teg.

Bought it. Now the proud owner of a Suzuki swift 1.3GL.

I presume GL stands for "Gangsta life".

I've just found out it's actually a GLS, but the S fell off :lol:

795kg kerb weight, 1.3l, 67 fuel injected rampant ponies. Parkers claim 57mpg... I'll be happy with 35-40.

It's still got the original tyres from the factory on, decent tread left but they're cracked and hard as fook. Will be buying some budget tyres, changing fluids and stripping it out... Because raceshed. Tax and ticket until jan 2015. £130 a year tax.

Collect it tomorrow, actually quite excited :lol:

What time are you collecting it and will there be a new thread or just one part showing a before and after striping shot

Collect in about 4 hours, not sure it deserves it's own thread...

I've not told the girlfriend about it yet, she'll get a shock when I pick her up later :lol:

Collect in about 4 hours, not sure it deserves it's own thread...

I've not told the girlfriend about it yet, she'll get a shock when I pick her up later :lol:

Are you going to lie and say you traded in the 33?

:lol: standard.

I'll entertain her with a list of mods I've got planned, neons, sub woofer, huge exhaust, stickerbomb & as much camber as is humanly possible. Like this much camber:

Flying-DeLorean-300x131.jpg

I'll do some pictures of the deadly duo at some point... few things I should mention first though

I've averaged out my MPG for both cars, 18.8 in the skyline and 46 in the swift. I could do much better if I wasn't such a weapon behind the wheel :lol:

The swift isn't without it's issues however.... Needs front drop links (a whopping £16 each - with new bushes and washers :lol:), sounds like I've got a bag of spanners under the bonnet at the moment.... and the other problem, although it really doesn't bother me... is that the passenger side door hinge is sagging, makes the panel gap look sh1t and also makes a strange creeking noise under acceleration/hard cornering. I'll wait until it falls off and then think about maybe fixing it with duck tape.

Lastly... I had a '14 plate A-class drive into me yesterday morning, traded paint. 100% blind bint's fault, zero fcuks given. If I was in the skyline I'd have blown a gasket (probably literally) and gone to town taking pictures etc. So much win driving a car you couldn't give a toss about :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed;1231x829 said:
Needs beaded seat covers for ultimate zero fvcks

I bought a car for racing once that had a beaded cover on the driver's seat, 1st time I've sat on them. Fuk me how do people drive sitting on those things. I was sliding all over the place. :D

Generally the purchasers of said seat covers are not what you would call the most adventurous at making progress in a vehicle :lol:

Back