• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Insurance what does it cost you???

Try Tesco's dude, they were always good for me. Other people rate Direct Line very well.

Kent I would have thought would be a good postcode, so you may be able to get it cheaper.

Tescos isnt great for me, will try Direct line.. Cheers!

25 years, EP3, protected no claims, insured for uninsured accidents, 7 years ncb. £768 admiral.

:lol: chef, got high rate of suicide and alcholics. Wish i was a stuntman that'd be :cool:

with regards to adding other people to lower the premiums, are most of you guys doing that? added my mother onto a quote and lowered it significantly. was considering adding my aunt as well (similar age) just to see what happens.

with regards to adding other people to lower the premiums, are most of you guys doing that? added my mother onto a quote and lowered it significantly. was considering adding my aunt as well (similar age) just to see what happens.

Adding one person seems to work, adding more than one tends to then start to increase the premium again, HTH

Mines about £730 fully comp, with almost ten years no claims, and no points. Im 31.

Thats with Adrian Flux.

Really hope it goes down a lot this year, but bet it wont. :mad:

Mines about £730 fully comp, with almost ten years no claims, and no points. Im 31.

Thats with Adrian Flux.

What car is that on? any mods?

Thats with Adrian Flux.

ouch, i only pay £100 more, manchester post code FTL

ouch, i only pay £100 more, manchester post code FTL

Thats the insurance at my current address which is an SK postcode. Problem is, im due for moving soon, to an area which i thinks quieter, had an online quote from Norwich Union, and theres is £2038, - It wasnt this expensive with them two years ago at this same SK postcode address. Will have to see what Adrian Flux and Sky quote me when i change address.

Will definately be shopping around for new quotes when its up for renewel.

Ok...So tried A-Plan...Bell...Adrian Flux...etc etc.. Just Paid £1000 for my Insurance, 0 Excess fees, on standard FN2 57 plate, am aloud upto 25% increase in BHP if I wanted, so thats 50 BHP through mods.

I have (as stated in previous posts) 1 year NCB, and am 25... Thanks to whoever mentioned about adding parents, managed to get it down alot!

..Insurer - Admiral..

Got to love the Admiral/Bell/Elephant group. Cat-back exhaust and manifold counts as one mod with them! :lol:

Back