• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

'kin 'ell mate! :lol:

Cracking effort buddy!! really looking forward to having a good nose up close at JAE :)

Dibs on a pax ride. Keen to experience the lunacy to see how it compares to Karl's.

It will leave you wanting more:lol:

Looks epic buddy!

Good effort

Damn Jamie!!

You sir are a twisted genius!

Can't wait to see this at JAE. So much work. It is giving me ideas for the Skyline.

Thanks for all the support chaps! It's very much appreciated.

Love those door handles pal, they just look so cool. I'll let Lyns know you've been pinching her ideas :lol:

Love those door handles pal, they just look so cool. I'll let Lyns know you've been pinching her ideas :lol:

You'd better warn her that I'm putting her to work at JAE.

What a project mate, have to take my hat off to you the man hours put into this is epic

Thanks buddy! Yeah, and you just reminded me this morning that JAE is only three weeks away and my car is only half built. It's going to be another busy day today!

Gutted. I wanted you to keep the page 3 paper privacy glass. :D

Hah, yeah, it's like stickerbombing, but old skool. And with b00bs.

Lyns isn't there bud, she's got to work that weekend so I'm free!!! I'll warn people now, I'll either be hyper as a four year old, and once I've got booze in me, I'll become about as annoying as one. Or I'll be mouse quiet as I'm always nervous around new people. Actually my nerves make me go one way or the other. So if I'm a loon, don't judge me, and if I'm a mardy barsteward, don't judge me :lol:

Yeah I do the same. It takes me a while to relax around people I don't know well, that is until I'm satisfied that I'm not going to really offend people, my sense of humour is rather.....well... distasteful, juvenile, revolting and sometimes just flat-out abhorrent. Put a few beers in me and I'll get really over-excited and then start making the most inappropriate joke you've ever heard.

Yeah I do the same. It takes me a while to relax around people I don't know well, that is until I'm satisfied that I'm not going to really offend people, my sense of humour is rather.....well... distasteful, juvenile, revolting and sometimes just flat-out abhorrent. Put a few beers in me and I'll get really over-excited and then start making the most inappropriate joke you've ever heard.

I think me and you are gonna get on well :lol:

I actually drove my car today. :lol:

Everything is back in now, this is the most complete it's been in months. I've put the grippy stuff on the floor, I don't really know how to describe it, it's a high density foam called Pro-Grip, designed for use on high performance sailing dinghies. It's waterproof and should stand up to a fair bit of punishment, time will tell I guess. I also finally got a replacement O2 sensor bought and fitted today, the 2nd sensor has been intermittently throwing engine codes for about 8 months. It's just a cheap and cheerful Euro Car Parts sensor because Honda wanted £186 not including one hour labour, :smt104. So we'll see how long that lasts.

Handbrake parts all refurbished and painted.

Complete interior

Try a scrappy for an O2 sensor. I got one from them after my original one was destroyed by a badger, cost chuff all and lasted until my car died.

...my original one was destroyed by a badger...

Okay__I_see_how_it_is.gif

Hit a badger at dual carriageway speeds. Somehow all the damage done was my rear O2 sensor breaking in two. Had badger hair all underneath and up the back of my car too.

Back