• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Wow mate, pretty impressive. Engine bay FTW

RBC?

Cheers Joe :) I do actually have a RBC, I just haven't fitted it yet as waiting for my bits from Japan to arrive to get it all done in one go.

You need those JDM recaros.. cosmic and red recaro = win.

Is that a mere comment or a sales pitch? As I'm never too sure with you ;) :lol: But have been thinking of getting a set of red Bride seats :D

Very nice - i do like the purple.

1 small thing - are you going to paint the calipers to match the purple theme?

Looking good karl

awesome car!

as said do the spoon calipers purple!

Cheers guys. I was going to paint my OEM calipers purple but then I bought the Spoons, and I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to painting them! :? That, and the fact it'd be very hard to sell them on afterwards :p

Looks spot on that does. Ride is perfect I think and engine bay really cool.

Thanks dude :cool:

That's good then, at least I've got people that will back me up in my decision not to paint them :p hehe

And yup, Bride seats, once (and if) I can get the money together :)

Looks good Karl,

Whats all that "stuff" in the boot?!!

Effing :lol:

Tis a very loud and sexy sound system. I have to admit though, I have already been toying with removing it all and buying a cheap fiesta van to put it all in and have that as the "show car" and the EP3 as my "fun machine" :p

For all and sundry, but mainly Martin seeing as he has been quite eager to see them lol Ladies and gentlemen, my track wheels :cool:

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

Nice wheels!

Effing :lol:

Tis a very loud and sexy sound system. I have to admit though, I have already been toying with removing it all and buying a cheap fiesta van to put it all in and have that as the "show car" and the EP3 as my "fun machine" :p

Looks good mate, i do like a nice sound. Depends on weight i guess, i had a boot build in my DC5, but used small & lightweight Hertz Sub / Amp combo and fibreglass flat build so the sub was in the spare wheel well, it was all hidden though.

If you take it out, you will miss the sound no doubt. Catch 22!

Yeh that's the catch really, if I remove the stuff in the boot I will definately miss it :( But if I did take it out, in terms of weight, I think it'll save over 110kg! :shock: The subs are over 20 odd kilo's each just on their own :lol:

Yeh that's the catch really, if I remove the stuff in the boot I will definately miss it :( But if I did take it out, in terms of weight, I think it'll save over 110kg! :shock: The subs are over 20 odd kilo's each just on their own :lol:

Dude thats like removing a really fat guy out of the car!! Thats alot of weight. Maybe go for a smaller build.

I had this done and it was lightweight and hidden so if the car was stripped out it couldnt be seen, i had the carpet board to go over it with the foam pads so it was covered. Very light kit and loud enough for me :)

45585_10150236687860527_793745526_14338954_7964015_n.jpg

That does look good Jay :) Yet I wanted something mental, hence what you see :lol: I'm still in limbo as to what I want to do, I may redesign it to have a single sub behind the seats and have everything else stripped to save weight. Unsure though. Aaaargh! :?

That does look good Jay :) Yet I wanted something mental, hence what you see :lol: I'm still in limbo as to what I want to do, I may redesign it to have a single sub behind the seats and have everything else stripped to save weight. Unsure though. Aaaargh! :?

All depends on how hardcore your car goes for track use. If its a mix id say leave it in. PITA to take it out every track day. Maybe just drop the subs out or somthing. I like my sound also, but sometimes when its stripped out and your just using it normally it ****es you off and you miss the cruise-ablity, but then when your on the hoon and its stripped out......yeah man!!

I didnt go hardcore strip out on my silver dc5 either, but it still increase the noise alot :)

n793745526_916741_5603.jpg

Yeh I stripped out my saxo many years ago and the noise difference was epic, I wouldn't mind going that route again but as I say, I'd expect to miss my music too much.

That's like having me sat in your boot. :lol:

Back