• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Cheers Joe :) I do actually have a RBC, I just haven't fitted it yet as waiting for my bits from Japan to arrive to get it all done in one go.

will the RBC fit with the J's intake? when i had my RBC fitted and Murph bought a J's intake i had a good look at it and it seemed there would be a issue with the intake pipe being pushed up to high for the J's to go over it.

I think Loxy's got that stickered on his Forza Type-R.

LOL.

SpoonFN2A600.jpg

TBF, it's an awesome set-up when I saw it in the flesh.

I should have played it to you really shouldn't I? :lol:

will the RBC fit with the J's intake? when i had my RBC fitted and Murph bought a J's intake i had a good look at it and it seemed there would be a issue with the intake pipe being pushed up to high for the J's to go over it.

Well as far as I can tell, according to Romain there shouldn't be any issues, yet I might have to cut my SFS hose into a funny shape, which is fine, as I already had to cut it as it was too long when I fitted the J's haha

Yeah.. I was more interested in the Tschinoko (sp), Takatas and the Spoonage though LOL. You know me.

Last edited by a moderator:
TarmacNymph what is your true name?

Car is simply incredible, have you made any more rash purchasing decisions?

TarmacNymph what is your true name?

Car is simply incredible, have you made any more rash purchasing decisions?

My true name? Why, are you expecting me to a celebrity in hiding or something? :lol: But my name is Karl, hey Joe *shakes hand* lol

Cheers for the compliment though dude, and yes, as it goes, well sort of. I'm pretty close to making another purchase within the next few days ;) I think I have a problem that needs to be dealt with professionally :? But hey-ho, it's fun spending money :p

LOL. Karl. You Nutter.

Where's that debt thread.

General chat area ;) lmfao! But other half has decided on going to university again so won't be in the position to move in with me for at least 4 more years so I'm feeling inclined to spend a portion of my house deposit and then recoup further down the line. Hey, if she can adjust what's important to her (not that I have anything against her decision, it'll be brilliant for her), but if she can, I feel that I'm allowed :) I hope that's the case anyway, otherwise I'm in trouble :?

Cracking looking car fella!

Loving the engine bay :D

Will have to try and meet for a photo shoot.

Ady.

Cracking looking car fella!

Loving the engine bay :D

Will have to try and meet for a photo shoot.

Ady.

Cheers dude, it's getting there but still nowhere near finished, lots more to fit and purchase :)

Have you had yours long? Anything bought for yours/ plans for the future?

General chat area ;) lmfao! But other half has decided on going to university again so won't be in the position to move in with me for at least 4 more years so I'm feeling inclined to spend a portion of my house deposit and then recoup further down the line. Hey, if she can adjust what's important to her (not that I have anything against her decision, it'll be brilliant for her), but if she can, I feel that I'm allowed :) I hope that's the case anyway, otherwise I'm in trouble :?

When the other half threatens you with pain/removal of testicles. Give me first refusal on the new seats and the harnesses/bar.

You crazy son of a bitch.

:lol:

Cheers dude, it's getting there but still nowhere near finished, lots more to fit and purchase :)

Have you had yours long? Anything bought for yours/ plans for the future?

Only had mine since april time so not long really. Nothing else to fit at the moment, the wheels ran me dry and ive still got the tyres and road tax to pay for this month so its not looking good for any purchase's soon :(

Next on list is to get rear bumper re-sprayed/sorted and ideally i want to get one of Bren's cam covers painted in the same bronze as my wheels.

Quite possibly yes as i drive through Newhaven area quite a bit as my missus's family are in Seaford. I will keep my eyes peeled for yours though next time im passing through :cool:

Back