• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

you know what i actually like them wheels different colours... first time ive seen it on an ep3 win for me !

Only kidding mate... :) FINALLY ARRIVED!

I have a pic of it, however, it's the worst picture I've ever seen and it doesn't show anything.

__.jpg

:lol: Hope you enjoyed that.

:lol: Yes, very enjoyable haha! You weren't lying about it not giving much away :p

Needz moar bubblewrap y0! Courier damage in transit, DNW!

Considering you have waited this long for it to turn up, I think the best thing to do is wait to have it fitted round your Uncle's house...... so I can stop by lol.

Considering you have waited this long for it to turn up, I think the best thing to do is wait to have it fitted round your Uncle's house...... so I can stop by lol.

Don't forget I'll have a header etc too, so will need mapping before I can drive it so no driveway fitting sessions sadly :( I will, however, be happy to meet at Bluewater or something so you can peruse once fitted ;)

Cool man, its coming together now !!

Hopefully! Fingers crossed that nothing fvcks up between now and fitment :lol:

:lol: that trip would purely be for the LOLZ though lol. But that would be good, could do a cruise somewhere like Sarfend lol. Actually, are there any tunnel runs that you may be up for?
Oh yeah cheers for the comment on BookFace fella, Civic is staying :) although I have no money to do anything to it lol.

Depends on the tunnels, obviously we could meet at Bluewater then head to Southend, as that would incorporate the Dartford Tunnel :twisted: Have you seen Harv's tunnel run meet? As I'm hoping that will be postponed to when this is fitted so there will be muchos tunnel noise :p om nom nom..

Re: Stalkfacerapebook.. You're welcome :lol:

Depends on the tunnels, obviously we could meet at Bluewater then head to Southend, as that would incorporate the Dartford Tunnel :twisted: Have you seen Harv's tunnel run meet? As I'm hoping that will be postponed to when this is fitted so there will be muchos tunnel noise :p om nom nom..

Re: Stalkfacerapebook.. You're welcome :lol:

No I havent actually, as I was planning on selling I had given up on everything Honda (except for this forum) and was making plans on getting rid of the little bits I have for it and couldnt look at going to any meets in my gf's Focus ghia lol. But I would be up for it.....depending when it is ofcourse. Nice of him to postpone it for you lol.

You can still fit the header and catback without a remap, just dont vtec it :)

I dont think I would be able to hold my foot back :lol:

Back