• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Had similar with the spoon, they heard me coming before they actually saw me.

Just looked round though and after a question or two re speed limits and asked about illegal mods (i lied) & insurance i was on my way luckily.

Its been on a long time though so done well. Just don't mention it when selling (if you do)

You have done well to last this long with out being pulled, I thought you had one made or were having a quieter one made?

I was amazed when I didn't get pulled driving it at JAE. Did get a funny look from the officer in the garage forecourt, but he just shook his head. Bit of a shame Karl, but as others have said, you were lucky to last this long.

I was amazed when I didn't get pulled driving it at JAE. Did get a funny look from the officer in the garage forecourt, but he just shook his head. Bit of a shame Karl, but as others have said, you were lucky to last this long.

Im surprised the three of us didn't end up in jail after our little drive on the Saturday evening at JAE ;) Especially with that mad ******* drawing the attention of every cvnt within a 30 mile radius :lol:

Im surprised the three of us didn't end up in jail after our little drive on the Saturday evening at JAE ;) Especially with that mad ******* drawing the attention of every cvnt within a 30 mile radius :lol:

Slightly spirited drive FTW!!

Yeah, there are pictures of it somewhere. And the rear section would be useless to all and sundry, as it's a flangeless system (it's held together by springs), it won't fit anything other than the rest of the system. Check page one for my contents page and have a look at the system when it first arrived (before it was fitted) and you'll understand what I mean.

And yes, as all have mentioned, I guess I have lasted a lot longer than most would have expected, and I knew this day would come, I just didn't want it to. :lol:

Sorry to read this mate-without doubt the best EP3 on the forum and a shame to change anything on it. But a loud exhaust is the same as murder and fraud so the police are right to treat it seriously :evil:

Epic thread, I haven't gone through all 168 pages but I've watched and read enough to know that this is one of my favourite EP3's. I thought my H2B civic was loud but yours makes it seem quite civilized!

Back