• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Have you got prices up for any of your parts yet Loxy? Is your cat-back coming off?

Everything is coming off bud.

It's booked in on the 21st and 22nd of May to be stripped. Bits I could take off myself and not alter the map I've done (except for the GP kit, bumpers have to come off for the strip anyway, so I'm doing them then).

I've sold the tow hook, key backs, J's braces, rad cap, RRC cover and gear knob etc. but everything else will be going up just before or after the 21st/22nd.

I've listed most of the stuff on Civinfo because the for sale section is more active than on here, but they've a daft rule that if something is listed on there it's not allowed to be listed elsewhere. It's really frustrating!

I've had lots of people PM'ing me. I had 62 PMs yesterday for example, on here and over on Civinfo. Lots of people saying they want stuff that I've not lasted and are still on the car, but I'm getting to the point where I'm going to have to start saying, "Money talks." Then again, they don't come off for another two weeks yet! :lol:

Yes the cat-back will be up for sale. It all will! ;) :lol:

/rant

62 pms?? :lol:

I know I sold my RSK in 4 hours on there but I wouldn't use the F/S section on Civinfo again (if I had a FN2)

Ok mate, I can see how 62 pm's in a day can be a pain in the ass! If you could let me know what you would be asking for the cat back that would be great, if not no worries, I'll keep an eye on civinfo!

62! Jesus. I agree with the post here first lol. I'll be sending the RRC cover $ when I finish work

Bedroom is now full of boxes of OEM bits ready for the big strip commencing Monday. Christ I didn't think there was that much stuff to be swapped.

Ladders to access loft had been borrowed and need to be back tomorrow, which is a bummer or I'd have got them out on Sunday evening.

Bigger house needed with room for storing car bits and ladders... :lol:

Bedroom is now full of boxes of OEM bits ready for the big strip commencing Monday. Christ I didn't think there was that much stuff to be swapped.

Ladders to access loft had been borrowed and need to be back tomorrow, which is a bummer or I'd have got them out on Sunday evening.

Bigger house needed with room for storing car bits and ladders... :lol:

Pics :)

I have all my car bits stored in the attic, it's amazing how much room they take up!

IMAG1015.jpg

Plus airbox, cams, clutch and flywheel on the bed out of shot.

IMAG1015.jpg

Plus airbox, cams, clutch and flywheel on the bed out of shot.

I hope no one sleeps in that bedroom, or it could be interesting if they go for a **** in the middle of the night lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Almost back to standard now. Just rear bumper to go back on and tracking to do.

The drive home is going to be weird.

You getting this put back to stock at Grinspeed? Just seen Stevie's update on FB. 2 days worth of work putting it back to standard even after you've done some yourself!? Bloody hell! You really did do a shitload to this car!
Shame. But that Subaru is going to be f'in awesome.

Aye that's mine on Stevie's Facebook page. 2 days with Stevie and Lee working on the car. They worked bloody hard as well to be fair.

Back