• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

Not another Evo......hold on a minute :lol:

Looks good fella, I was considering one when I was buying my Civic but the insurance was sky high. Wouldnt mind knowing the figures for this beasty

Thanks for the comments guys, oddly its the exact model/colour i always dolted over in the showroom when dad had his, when i was about 14/15. Its just Epic being able to own the car i always wanted. I dont know what it is about it though but i feel more responsible driving it?

From the reciepts i have from the previous owner it has a Stage 1 from Scoobyclinic (Induction, Turbo back, Fuel pump, Remap) which has "boosted" :p its power to 320bhp and 320 torques at the fly, with 275bhp at the wheel. Also it has whiteline front and rear anti roll bars, droplinks and 4 point underbrace. As well as Perrin front and rear strut tower bars and a full geometry set up similar to the FRSU for the civic.

I really dont know how they make the car feel in comparison to standard but i know it feels just so well planted and sharp.

Anyway i best get some breakfast the engine needs the "Murph" factor. More pics today...

Aid - did the Feel's Cat-back go straight on to the UK header/cat (I'm presuming you had a UKDM EP3 Header right? I had a quick look through the thread again, and theres no mention of a JDM aftermarket header on the car - although you were considering one - or a DC5 one either)? Or did the bolt holes on the flange need tinkering like other Japanese exhausts becuase of the difference(s) between the JDM/UKDM headers/cat etc. etc.?

Thanks man.

Hi fella, it fitted to the OEM UKDM cat no problems, it was a very very snug fit, put no problems. The bolt holes were actually elongated, so it appears FEELS thought of this. Quality ftw!

Well its been through a strange time since I've owned it, got it to a reasonable level, then decided i wanted a Scoob, then after realising the error of my ways ( and after selling most of the mods) I'm starting again. So I'm going to keep a log of what I do this time round!

Items still on the car after the Scoob idea:

Kpro
ESMM engine mounts
Purple rocker cover (thanks to Bren)
Mugen socks
JDM ARB in purple
Random grounding kit
Fast road set up
Painted calipers
JDM Mats
HID's
Silvatec's all round
PIAA wipers and sidelights
Footwell Lighting (thanks to Rick)
Skunk 2 gear knob and magnetic sump plugs
Meshed rad grille

New Mods:

FEELS stainless steel / titanium catback
FEELS oil and rad caps
J's Tsuchinoko intake kit
J's front tower bar
J's lower rear tie bar (to be fitted 01.08.09)

And pics of what its looking like now during/after the new mods!

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg
quality engine bay

Yeah tis a shame i never got round to sorting out a manifold for it and getting it tuned up again! But then if i had i wouldn't have been in the right place at the right time to pick up the Scoob.

Speaking of which heres a quick pic, will be giving it a good wash tomorrow which includes removing that sunstrip ;)

So far i've driven past 3 scoobs and all three acknowledged me which is great, in the civic i just used to get funny looks of people when i waved :lol:why would you wave to some one you dont know ?

DSC00315.jpg
why would you wave to some one you dont know ?

Back