• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Carbon/Satin CTR

Got a trip to the bodyshop sorted for over winter as I want a few stone chips and a parking dent sorting out. Gona get the whole front end done and sort the recess at the same time.

looking good dan. unsure on the relocation of the plate though :/.

oh and count me in for a stokie re-union at the brit. closer to home than the cherry tree. be good for a photoshoot. 20th spetember sounds ok. might have a few more mods fitted by then aswell :twisted:

I wasn't 100% on it when it came back from the bodyshop friday after having the splitter fitted, the more I look at it the more I like it now. :lol:

Just got to sort the recess out.

Couple of pics of the back of the car
DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

we'll sort something mate, i'll ask Murph see if he's interested too

Night time, expensive cameras with a million settings, fantastic bunch of cars and people......tough one i may have to think about that :lol:

Night time, expensive cameras with a million settings, fantastic bunch of cars and people......tough one i may have to think about that :lol:

I'm gona have a look around Stoke tonight see if we can get anywhere where the Civic centre will be lit up behind the pics...

You see what I've done there... :lol:

Close up of the induction kit
Image0018.jpg

This is the only close up of the wheels I've got at the moment, old pic though.
Image087.jpg

cheers mate, im stuck between the K&N or the AEM.
those alloys look pretty good, its quite hard to find alloys that suit the CTR i think.
whats happened to your rocker cover or is it painted like that? sorry i cant see it that well

Nice looking motor mate, the front lip looks awesome on satin pre facelift models. :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers :)

I wasn't too sure on it on Silver at 1st, seen some that look better than others. I think how low the car is sets off the splitter nicely, all the car's I've liked the look of it on have always been sat nice and low.

Couple of new bits should be arrving next week..

Tokico shocks as my current standard ones are a bit past their best, and a Beaks rear tie bar.

tokico20shocks.jpg

beaks-lower-tie-bar-eg-ek-chassis.jpg

I was going to buy a Kpro ecu that would work this month but I had my car on the ramps the other day having the brakes done and noticed a front shock is knocking and a rear one is leaking so priorities have had to change :mad:

I was going to buy a Kpro ecu that would work this month but I had my car on the ramps the other day having the brakes done and noticed a front shock is knocking and a rear one is leaking so priorities have had to change :mad:

the worse thing about cars is when they are up on ramps, everytime my car was up there i would notice something new that i need to sort out

I know!

My 'mate' decided to point out the bolts in the LCA's had gone a bit rusty, was fine before because I'd never really noticed them, after that they were doing my head in so I ended up with a can of matt black paint in my hand....

:lol: i know what you mean, those types of things just really irritate you until you sort it.
i had some leaves trapped in some drain bit infront of the front wheels, and my mate didnt shut up about them. cue me laying on the floor getting filthy pulling out two crusty leaves

Hey Dan, nice looking example you have there :) quick question, where did you source the Beaks rear tie bar? Am liking the look of that alot :D and huge discs FTW, I want! hehe

@Danga, have you noticed his exhaust? ;) mwahahaha! (he'll understand lol)

Back