• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Carbon/Satin CTR

hmmmm 6x4 on a satin.......decisions decisons.

do you have any good pics of the back of your car?

DSC_0061.jpg

I will get some more done at Trax this weekend when the tailpipes polished up more.

cheers man its only because im torn between getting the 6x4 piper system or a jap style DC/Buddy club exhaust.
and i dont know what it is about your car but i much prefer it to mine :lol: does that tow hook actually work? or is it for show?

Danga, methinks it's the fact it's lowered on dark wheels that you're liking ;) you know springs and a wheel refurb makes sense :D haha

.......youre right lol it is that actually.
i like the way it sits, eventhough the wheels do look good i think they are bit too dark for me personally

ooooooh yes (churchill voice).
just a thought, do they spray behind the spokes and the inner part where the wheel weights are usually stuck??

wow thats a really involved process, the bloke i was thinking of using goes round in a van :lol: also are they ok to spray the plastic caps? the way i see it the stuff they use to sand down is for metal not plastic

cheers man its only because im torn between getting the 6x4 piper system or a jap style DC/Buddy club exhaust.
and i dont know what it is about your car but i much prefer it to mine :lol: does that tow hook actually work? or is it for show?

Bit of both to be honest, apparently they can be used but they do bolt to the orignal towing eye so they're very much a show item aswell. :D

Worked out at about 25quid plus a bit of postage from ebay.com.

Search for Datum1 towing eye. I think I'm gona order a front one when my car goes in the bodyshop.

nice one cheers mate. just incase obviously, as the towing eye is right under the bumper, which is a right crappy place to put it lol. does the front one look the same as the rear?
i wait for you to fit the front one first :lol: might not like it lol

Danga, yeh they just cleaned my centre caps and then sprayed them the same colour as the wheels, and then I had the new Honda emblems made up and stuck them on :)

ahhh simples lol well i got to get my service out the way before i do anything to the car.
well today im going to get the weights stuck on the inside of the alloys, just noticed that none of my alloys had any and i get severe wobble over 90mph (not that i do that on public roads :lol:)

Back