• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Carbon/Satin CTR

Just won this on ebay.

SPECIV.jpg

Yeah, so it is, it just looked a bit stick on for a minute :lol: .

These were fitted on last friday.

Image0033.jpg

Image0035.jpg

Image0036.jpg

Image0058.jpg

Also noticed I can't lower my car anymore as this is what its like reversing into my drive now...

Image0051.jpg

Done this today - debadged front and rear and de-wipered

Image0055.jpg

Image0056.jpg

As it's halloween in a couple of weeks, I saw this and in Asda last night and had to buy it (I only went in for some beer!)

Image0057.jpg

:lol: nice skull, I want to find those plastic b*llocks that hang from the towing eye.

What do you think of the exhaust? Also do you have any better shots of the LCA's?

Exhaust volume is pretty good to be honest, 70-80mph on the motorway it's only slightly louder than standard. When you open it up it's really loud though! Way louder than my old exhaust was and that didn't have a middle silencer. Should hopefully getting the middle silencer removed soon though as theres a few clearence issues with the bumpy roads!!!!!

Not got any good pics of the LCA's at the moment, will get some done tomorrow and post them up.

I had to pop out yesterday afternoon after I'd put the stickers on, I have put some on the windscreen aswell (will post pics once I've put the last one on as it arrived today). Had to laugh at the VW Polo with some random students in the back who were getting close to the back of my car, could see them pointing at the stickers trying to read them :D

Excellent, although just hope you don't get someone who is short sighted and drives into the back of your car trying to read them :? If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them from? I know where to get the pedo bear stuff but quite like them and was curious..

Back