• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my cosmic grey type r !stance!

I actually like it, it's been done well rather then half hearted.

I wouldn't change the wheels to XXR527s though. Rare / genuine wheels are a part of the US stance scene IMO and that what you have now so don't ruin it with some 'lower end' wheels.

Edit

Are you running Hondata? Are you mapped for the de cat?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow and more wow! I am in the process of getting bit to stance my civic as well :) where I live there is me and another lad here that is into stance, he has his 'dub' that is stanced and it is sweet, nearly got it all for my civic, not sure about rolling arches though. . . . .

WTF is a fuel magnet

It is a tubular magnet which is clamped around the fuel line in the engine bay.

It is "supposed" to make for better fuel consumption when the magnetic field around the fuel line causes molecular alignment within the fuel itself.

It is a tubular magnet which is clamped around the fuel line in the engine bay.

It is "supposed" to make for better fuel consumption when the magnetic field around the fuel line causes molecular alignment within the fuel itself.

Snake oil?

I really like it tbh! although im not a fan of stance look but i appreciate a nice looking car, can i ask what had to be done to fit the rears? arch rolling, flare??

rear arches just been rolled pretty much with the hub mounted arch roller

Really?! Your rear arches looked slightly stretched, may be just the photo, but they look a little more flared than OEM. Whatever, it looks cool IMO.

You usually take it out temporarily Trev, that's how I did my ST arches, take the liner out, roll away, then put the liner back in and fix it in place using zip ties. It may be different for the EP, but I'm sure that's the usual method ;)

Being around the VW lot as most of my mates have them, I like it although I think the camber is a bit much. Good effort mate and really clean!

Back