• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

i did have a nhb ctr untill some women decided to drive into me. picked this up last weekend, drove 300miles to get it 04reg 34000miles hope you like, i no i do:D
P194001_06-07-09.jpg

and how it stands at the minute

038e5d16.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

mods so far
spoon n1
spoon b-pipe
protech manifold
Aem cai
RBC
K100 mapped by CPL
spax 30mm lowering springs
sprayed matt black oem wheels *sold*
evo enkei wheels Matt black *sold*
Rota blitz with red nuts
hid's 8k
e-tech front strut brace
skunk2 gear knob
pioneer cdplayer
spoon socks:lol:
10 groove discs all round
Ferodo ds2500 pads all round, 5.1 fluid
focus RS green rocker cover
Lower rear tie bar
Short shifter
Gear box mount inserts

new cosmic premier-

Last edited by a moderator:
nice clean example, i good quote of decent wax should bring up a really good glossy shine as the paintwork appears in good nick :)

picked up a spoon n1 and spoon b-pipe yesterday for a proper bargin, well pleased with it, couple of pictures after quick clean

P1221_16-08-09.jpg

P1222_16-08-09.jpg

P1220_16-08-09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it when you get a group of the same car in a car park, as always chuckle at random people driving in and having to double take because they don't quite understand what's going on haha

I like it when you get a group of the same car in a car park, as always chuckle at random people driving in and having to double take because they don't quite understand what's going on haha

i turned up at bluewater, went to the parking bit under the top level as it was raining and there was about 10-15 BMWs parked up and they all just stared at me, needless to say i parked on the roof

I guess there is the "you don't belong here" atmosphere sometimes, especially when you walk into some country pubs and the locals all just stare at you in silence :? lol

I guess there is the "you don't belong here" atmosphere sometimes, especially when you walk into some country pubs and the locals all just stare at you in silence :? lol

'The Slaughtered Lamb' Syndrome :lol:

haha thats it, i went to cornwall for a long weekend and we went to a nice little pub and it was like a scene from the league of gentlemen "we werent local"

Barman steps up to you and says "You're not from roun' this way are ye?!" in a broad accent.. That'd be the feeling tucking your tail away and retreating back to the car park lol

haha we got that when my girlfriend just kept saying "huh?" when they were speaking to her and they laughed when i ordered a fosters top, must have been a local joke

I would presume so, as "locals" tend to drink the local ales so ordering a "foreign pint of pi**" would get them chuckling :? inbreeds.. lol

fosters = australian for p!ss lol
i werent even going to touch their cider, i got trolleyed on some cider the day before and my god their scrumpy is dangerous lol

Yeh the local stuff is ultra strong but smooth to drink, I almost made the same mistake but soon realised the stuff was 14% or something silly :? although a guy I work with loves the stuff! lol

Back