• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Looked better lower IMO; understand the reason for change though.

Keep the Rota's - they look nice.

Oh I agree completely - it looked great lower. Roads around here are ludicrous though. Literally 3ft deep potholes appearing in roads isn't uncommon with zero notice. Not that running standard suspension would help in that situation, but you get my point.

When you're not in the mood a lowered (stiffer sprung) car is a complete pain in the ass.

Shame about the Falcon 452's, I bought them for my S2000 and they are a great affordable tyre.

I didn't even know you got rid!

What occurred there then? I was thinking you were hardcore teg man.

I'd taken the car as far as I could reasonably justify and just wasn't enjoying it as much as I was hoping so sold it in August last year :lol:

Very nice.

The ATR is a great car, but I do miss the rawness of the DC5, and I think I'd prefer a DC2 over it. However, the fact it's got 4 doors and a large boot and still drives like a light and nimble car is lol worthy.

I must drive a DC2.

Very nice.

The ATR is a great car, but I do miss the rawness of the DC5, and I think I'd prefer a DC2 over it. However, the fact it's got 4 doors and a large boot and still drives like a light and nimble car is lol worthy.

I must drive a DC2.

It was a tough choice to make! I was torn between ATR and DC2 and the DC2 only really won as i drove it first. The ATR would have been a perfect middle ground for me if I'm being honest.

Its difficult to explain a DC2 in words. They are utterly ludicrous. Hard, taught, noisy and exciting. Like driving an enraged wasp.

Lol factor - 5th gear at around 60 mph is just over 3000rpm. I cant wait to take it on the motorway somewhere. Ill be deaf and scared whenever I get to my destination.

Welcome to have a rag if you get a chance at JAE mate.

Ah, I have a dual carriageway drive daily, and I have to drive to fecking Edinburgh and back next week. I'm sure the ATR will do that better! :lol:

that looks like a really well looked after teg! i like the wheels but agree on the tints. hope your enjoying the dc2! it was the dc2 that made me buy a honda.

It was a tough choice to make! I was torn between ATR and DC2 and the DC2 only really won as i drove it first. The ATR would have been a perfect middle ground for me if I'm being honest.

Its difficult to explain a DC2 in words. They are utterly ludicrous. Hard, taught, noisy and exciting. Like driving an enraged wasp.

Lol factor - 5th gear at around 60 mph is just over 3000rpm. I cant wait to take it on the motorway somewhere. Ill be deaf and scared whenever I get to my destination.

Welcome to have a rag if you get a chance at JAE mate.

the M58 after 8 p.m. any night!

Graham - Might be worth PM'ing Livvy on the DC2 forum & see if she has any bits & pieces coming in you can get your mitts on dude.

He breaks integras, DC2s, DC5s etc,. So if you need a OEM bit it's always good to ask him first.

I just saw Lee's post saying to PM Liv, haven't read anything else :lol: I must have got the wrong end of the stick 8)

Update: DC2 seats hurt your nuts if you are rocking a full sack after a couple of days without a bodge or some action.

Bloody uncomfortable driving home.

Spent today prepping for Sunday.

Tried to fix the arieal but then realised how gash it looked when up so unfixed it. Radio suxorz anyway.

All tinted windows now off. Managed to remove the Satan spunk that is left behind on the rear side windows with petrol on a rag wich worked well. Unfortunatly by the time I did the tailgate window I was out of my face on the petrol fumes so gave up pretty quickly.

Ordered some of that Tardis stuff to get the gunk off so will wait until that arrives to finish the rear.

Looks waaaay better already.

Bit of a clean in preperation for the BTCC event tomorrow.

ALL tinted sh!tty windows now gone. And nearly all the glue gone too.

Not perfect but I only had 40 minutes of light after being at Gullivers theme park all day, car was filthy to start so pretty pleased with results for a quick once over:

100_0585.jpg

100_0594.jpg

100_0592.jpg

100_0591.jpg

100_0595.jpg

100_0596.jpg

100_0597.jpg

100_0599.jpg

100_0586.jpg

100_0600.jpg

Some serious shine you got going on there mate, outstanding for a 10+YO car.

Looking very good :cool: .

Back