• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

It will look pretty cool if you clean the car. I suppose it's one of those things that looks good on the internet, on someone elses car, but you would look a bit ridiculous on the M1.

from a fellow big eared dude.

Joe.

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Thanks.

I'll be sure to remember this hate that has been what dealt out my way. I'll save it up for any modification any of these nasties do to their cars in the future and crush their spirits accordingly at the time.

No one seems to realise that when I show a modification I plan on making and ask for feedback, I only want people telling me that it's a great choice and that they love it.

Needles in my eyes. All of them.

Yeah man, Red, do it.

You'll feel like a champ in the pouring rain, queuing at lights in the mornings.

Stuck in traffic is another good one. Where you look up and the two blokes in the van next to you are pointing and laughing.

Or explaining to older people why you have 'strange' colour wheels.

I often get people just shouting w4nker at me as I drive down busy public roads, this however may not be because of my wheel colour.

I often get people just shouting w4nker at me as I drive down busy public roads, this however may not be because of my wheel colour.

Most likely because you're facing them on a wet roundabout. Or you accidentally explained in graphic detail how you want to go about their sister.

fucking LOL brilliant.

We could have a suits caption comp, it would be never ending. He appears in a LOL photo every week :lol:

Back