• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

ha cheers mate its a long shot but get dibs in early even *** you ant had it long :)
i had a quote for a 340 but it was about 2600 to 2800 two much at the min i wouldnt pay that that when i want one about 23 time to save. best colour pal its unique

ha cheers mate its a long shot but get dibs in early even *** you ant had it long :)
i had a quote for a 340 but it was about 2600 to 2800 two much at the min i wouldnt pay that that when i want one about 23 time to save. best colour pal its unique
cheers mate! £2600???!!!! waaaayyyyy too much! im paying half that!

i absolutely love the colour, but personally think the best colour is Gunmetal Grey.... my brothers got an 8MR in gunmetal, gonna get a few pics up of both! should look:cool:

That insurance is way too cheap, do you lock in it a garage at night and say that you only do 2000 miles a year :lol:
They want £3,000 for me but I can insure an Aston for £2,500, wtf!

not the best pics as theyre off my IPhone, but thought id post up pics of the gauges i fitted. theyre quality gauges! Got peak recall, alarm warning tones (which i turned off! its loud!), and memory function.
Got them from R-Spec Performance, done me a nice deal as my brother and mate ordered them aswell! :D

im loving the colour match aswell when you turn the lights on!

bottom one is Oil Pressue, top is Boost Pressure

Ignition Off

IMG_0054.jpg

Ignition On

IMG_0052.jpg

Ignition On, lights on

IMG_0053.jpg

Just got back from MA Developments in Marlow, had a bit of work done on the car. Finally got round to getting the cambelt, balance belt and tensioners done. :woot:. the blokes are great down there!! its only a small place but only do Evos and Cossies!! mmmmm :twisted:theyre the type of tuners that are out for the customers rather than just theyre money, if you know what i mean!

got there at 7am as Dean the mechanic finishes half day on fridays, quality bloke, all i can say is he knows his shizzle with Evo engines!!!!! he let me wait in the workshop with him while he done the job, i was wafflin away... probably annoyin him!! :lol: and pervin on all the other 700hp Evos and cossies in there!!

would deffinately recommend them to anyone with an Evo or Cossie for engine work/ builds etc! they had some nice shiney parts floating about the workshop too!!

now wait a week for mapping!!! pops and bangs here i come!!!!:twisted::twisted:

theyre in Marlow, junction 8/9 off the M4.

im getting it geek mapped, probably off Lee5 or GreyW on MLR. Lee done my mates 5, and polished up on my other mates scooby which had a crappy map by a so called 'great' mapper.

you decided on whos doing yours?

theyre in Marlow, junction 8/9 off the M4.

im getting it geek mapped, probably off Lee5 or GreyW on MLR. Lee done my mates 5, and polished up on my other mates scooby which had a crappy map by a so called 'great' mapper.

you decided on whos doing yours?

It was meant to be Gray too but he is never available it seems, Harv is trying to get it done too.. maybe take it to Norris as they are only 20 mins from me..

i would say try giving Lee a shout, but hes over in Kent, probably a bit of a mission for you... but it would be a nice drive home!!! :lol:

im on nights next week, so wont be till the week after as its an evening jobbie, hes not free during the day! but ill put a little video up of some antilag fun!

what do Norris charge for mapping?

RG use ecuflash same as the geekmappers.

Norris push motec iirc, bare dollar

i organise some mapping time with gray and he agrees, then disappears. pain in the arse

Just got back from MA Developments in Marlow, had a bit of work done on the car. Finally got round to getting the cambelt, balance belt and tensioners done. :woot:. the blokes are great down there!! its only a small place but only do Evos and Cossies!! mmmmm :twisted:theyre the type of tuners that are out for the customers rather than just theyre money, if you know what i mean!

got there at 7am as Dean the mechanic finishes half day on fridays, quality bloke, all i can say is he knows his shizzle with Evo engines!!!!! he let me wait in the workshop with him while he done the job, i was wafflin away... probably annoyin him!! :lol: and pervin on all the other 700hp Evos and cossies in there!!

would deffinately recommend them to anyone with an Evo or Cossie for engine work/ builds etc! they had some nice shiney parts floating about the workshop too!!

now wait a week for mapping!!! pops and bangs here i come!!!!:twisted::twisted:

MA FTW, thats where I take mine. And I only live 10 mins from them :cool:

Dean can talk for England lol

MA FTW, thats where I take mine. And I only live 10 mins from them :cool:

Dean can talk for England lol
lol, he was crackin me up! im pretty sure he smoked a 20 deck in the space of me eating my breakfast roll!!!!??? :lol:

excellent place though! would definately go back to them!

nearly got lost in them dodgy areas though!!! :D

why dont you try Lee mate? just as good and hes sorted my mate out a few times, and hes spot on with dates, times etc.

ps, what you after? more horsies? i thought yours was mapped?

why dont you try Lee mate? just as good and hes sorted my mate out a few times, and hes spot on with dates, times etc.

ps, what you after? more horsies? i thought yours was mapped?

you talking to me or stu? lol

yeah mines mapped and happy, but need a tweat on the top end as it goes super rich. Stu def needs his looking at.

A wee update, works been manic, and been cramming some extra shifts in before Christmas :D so been maga busy.
where shall i start...

after fitting the Gauges, a few days later i got started on the Boost Controller. I got a Gizzmo IBC. Quality controller! It hold boost perfectly once you work out how to use it!! :lol:

Then... a mapping session with a 'geekmapper' was arranged. All was going well untill he told me my turbo actuator is sh-te! :mad: great...more money!!! we carried on anyways, he wanted to run the turbo at peak 1.8 bar, hold 1.7, but it wasnt having it, so he set it to peak 1.6 and hold 1.5 bar. (its probably shagged as the bonnet vent undertray has been off for a while, so all the rain is getting into the actuator :smt022 )

So...rather than being sensible and ordering another actuator,i ordered an Evo 9 80 series turbo :twisted: super quick spooling and good for about 450HP. as soon as it comes its going straight on, and back to the 'geek' for another map! Should then be 400/400! :D

oh...and i forgot to mention.... ANTILAG is the SHIZZZZLE :D ill try get a video up this weekend,it pops and bangs its tits off aswell as having 3 foot flames firing out the back!!! :twisted:

i changed the APS CAI as i was getting VERY paranoid about the rain, motorway spray and flooding... and got a nice K&N fitted! i tried fitting a 9" long Cossie type K&N filter but it wasnt having it! So i got a 6.5" filter. pretty much the biggest filter i could fit whilst still using MAF sensor (as it takes up so much space!!)

im gonna be making my own airbox for it out of Ali, with a nice cold air feed going to it in the next few weeks. Not sure whether to keep it Ali and polish it, or get it carbon wrapped? Opinions please people!!!??? ;)

anyways, heres a couple of pics.. more will come soon

Gizzmo IBC
IMG_0127.jpg

K&N
IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

"ANTILAG is the SHIZZZZLE " - Couldn't agree with you more!!!
Love it buddy, looking forward to the vid and turbo update - 400/400...(I need/want an Evo)!!!

Back