• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo IX FQ340

^^
You 'have' to get them :cool:

I can't believe you've got one now as well :(

I love the Grey..I love the Blue..bugger it I love em all !!

No, but I might get some.

I can't wait to get her!! :D

I think they are pretty :cool:

Enjoy the wait.....it will be killer. Atleast it gives you some time to save up for the next tank of fuel because the first tank will not last long at all

24 and it's costing me £135 extra to cover it for the last 9 months on my policy, I paid £550 for the Type R so around £700ish.

This is going to be the longest week ever. Nice xmas present to myself :lol:

Congrats on your purchase, I know you've been after one for a while. :)

I'm slightly shocked at your insurance price, that is hell of a good price. :eek:

the road tax is slightly more expensive compared with the 8's ? I think that was the reason why i opted for a 8 because of the £400 tax on 9 360 :(

If I spot you on the A120 or around Coggeshall I will give you a blast on my air horns. :lol:

the road tax is slightly more expensive compared with the 8's ? I think that was the reason why i opted for a 8 because of the £400 tax on 9 360 :(

I believe mine is on the cheaper tax bracket due to it being one of the earlier ones. #70 she is. Think it's £400 for anything 2006 and onwards. Mine is 2005.

Eager with anticipation?

I was going to pop up to Xtreme this weekend, but they've sold 2 of the 3 vehicles I was interested in.

A very nice Christmas present to yourself indeed! I got customs charges! :? haha
As with the general consensus, I am a big fan of evo's, but judging by what sort of insurance premium I'd be paying I don't think I could stretch to one.. In a few years though :twisted: As £700 is an awesome quote, I had to fork out just under £1200 for my EP3 :(
That aside, I'm sure you'll have ALOT of fun with her!!!! :D

Eager with anticipation?

I was going to pop up to Xtreme this weekend, but they've sold 2 of the 3 vehicles I was interested in.

I just put a order in with extreme. I'll be surprised if they get what I want, but here's hoping!

If it snows I might not be able to pick her up on Sunday :(

Eager with anticipation?

Yeah, you have to be quick, I was due to see one the other weekend and they sold it the day before.

I just put a order in with extreme. I'll be surprised if they get what I want, but here's hoping!

They are pretty good.... they found me exactly what I wanted :D

Back